Sign in to follow this  
Henryo

Bbt Steam: Playlist Problems

I uploaded a playlist to the Steam Workshop around 12:00 P.M. USCT today, and not only was it given an "Arena" tag even though it's a solo adventure, but I also cannot play it myself when I go to Community Theater and click on "Playlists I Created."

I did participate in the BBT Beta, but I uninstalled it when told so that shouldn't be an issue. Maybe I can edit tags and I'm just not so good at this Steam Workshop stuff? Please reply ASAP. Thanks!

No, no, you've got it all wrong, baby.

*cough* WHAT?*

Anyways, for a playlist to be Solo Adventure, it must have 15 adventure levels, with levels 10-14 being time trials. The last one is the "secret" level, in which you must have an adventure level that can be pretty easy or just plain fun. It usually looks like an arena level with a hatload of gems and fun stuff. You must have a "secret" block placed in an earlier adventure level for it to work.

You did not meet the requirements and it was put in Arena instead of adventure. 

Also, to find your playlist, do not go to Playlists I Created, as that shows in-progress, unuploaded  playlists. Instead, search your playlist name when looking for your playlist in the workshop. Or whatever you do to find playlists in the Steam version.

*cough* WHAT?*

Anyways, for a playlist to be Solo Adventure, it must have 15 adventure levels, with levels 10-14 being time trials. The last one is the "secret" level, in which you must have an adventure level that can be pretty easy or just plain fun. It usually looks like an arena level with a hatload of gems and fun stuff. You must have a "secret" block placed in an earlier adventure level for it to work.

Also, to find your playlist, do not go to Playlists I Created, as that shows in-progress, unuploaded  playlists. Instead, search your playlist name when looking for your playlist in the workshop. Or whatever you do to find playlists in the Steam version.

But.... but master, I'm pretty sure I did all of that. I looked at the Furbottom's Features requirements for Steam (and double checked every level) before uploading it, and I got the option for it to be either solo or co-op, which means it can't be an Arena playlist. Is there anything else I'm missing? Here's a link to the playlist: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=265710150&searchtext=PDA

Until it's fixed.... time to triple check.

*cough* WHAT?*

But.... but master, I'm pretty sure I did all of that. I looked at the Furbottom's Features requirements for Steam (and double checked every level) before uploading it, and I got the option for it to be either solo or co-op, which means it can't be an Arena playlist. Is there anything else I'm missing? Here's a link to the playlist: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=265710150&searchtext=PDA

Probably just a tag issue then. To check, play the playlist through and see if it gives you the normal after-each-level gem tally where the cat stamps them on to the clipboard. If not, then either you did something wrong that we're both forgetting or it's just a glitch.

Either way, as long as you can play the levels, nothing else really should matter.

*cough* WHAT?*

Probably just a tag issue then. To check, play the playlist through and see if it gives you the normal after-each-level gem tally where the cat stamps them on to the clipboard. If not, then either you did something wrong that we're both forgetting or it's just a glitch.

Either way, as long as you can play the levels, nothing else really should matter.

Ok, I'll do that. Thanks!

*cough* WHAT?*

Ooh, I have an idea.

Due to the nature of my playlist, I did not place any checkpoints in the levels. Maybe that's why it was tagged as Arena? I did see another solo adventure playlist in the arena search.

EDIT: Just realized I somehow double posted again.... I don't even.

EDIT v2: Just also realized that due to the nature of this playlist, it might actually work better as arena. YESSS

Edited by Henryo

*cough* WHAT?*

Ooh, I have an idea.

Due to the nature of my playlist, I did not place any checkpoints in the levels. Maybe that's why it was tagged as Arena? I did see another solo adventure playlist in the arena search.

EDIT: Just realized I somehow double posted again.... I don't even.

Yes, just place a checkpoint, even if it won't do any good, as the level is recommended to play on Insane.

It says your playlist has been removed -- if you have it up as some other playlist, I can take a look and see if there's anything obvious in the content that would keep it from being considered a Story Playlist!

This is a good overview of what you need to do to be considered Story rather than Arena: 

http://steamcommunity.com/app/238460/discussions/10/540741858990669623/

(Checkpoints shouldn't matter...)