Add the forgotten knight yes no  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Add the forgotten knight or not?

• Don't add the forgotten knight
    • Add the forgotten knight

Since he has a figure, why doesn't he have a character?

The figure is a piece of fan art from a while ago 

Good luck, I'm pretty sure this game isn't getting any big updates for a loooooooooooooong time.

It might we just have to show the behemoth that everyone wants him

(Might) plus he won't be a big update just a dlc knight but I bet a lot of people would buy him.

Edited by Kingdeathmore

This thread is very silly.

Pretty much.

Not to burst your bubble, but TB definately won't give two poops for this thread or our 'votes'. Better to just stop before it gets worse.

You can't.  Just ask a mod to lock it for you.  I would personally love this, as TFK introduced me to the forum over a year ago.

im sure the behemoth love to see new fan art, but im also sure that the games they make are intended to be just that, their own.

to include stuff in the game that is not their own idea/s wouldnt feel right to them.

just like if you were to create something, you wouldnt want all the fans pressuring you to include all their ideas in the game.

even if it was a popular idea, it wouldnt feel right.

and once you give in, they hassling will get worse...

they created the pink knight, the purple knight, at hatty of their own accord, id expect if we ever see a new knight, it will be their own idea.

im sure the behemoth love to see new fan art, but im also sure that the games they make are intended to be just that, their own.

to include stuff in the game that is not their own idea/s wouldnt feel right to them.

just like if you were to create something, you wouldnt want all the fans pressuring you to include all their ideas in the game.

they created the pink knight, the purple knight, at hatty of their own accord, id expect if we ever see a new knight, it will be their own idea.

Actually im pretty sure the pink knight was talked about in the DLC ideas section and they added him,not sure if the same thing happened with purple.

Actually im pretty sure the pink knight was talked about in the DLC ideas section and they added him,not sure if the same thing happened with purple.

Actually, the Pink Knight started out as an additional character in a flash game called Castle Crashing the Beard. I think the Newgrounds staff had something to do with it.

There's a lot of talk about him in the 'DLC ideas' section of the forum because there was a time shortly after 'Castle Crashing the Beard' that some users started calling him the 'Community Knight'. There was even some fan-art floating around. 

• Upvote 1

Actually, the Pink Knight started out as an additional character in a flash game called Castle Crashing the Beard. I think the Newgrounds staff had something to do with it.

There's a lot of talk about him in the 'DLC ideas' section of the forum because there was a time shortly after 'Castle Crashing the Beard' that some users started to call him the 'Community Knight'. There was even some fan-art floating around.

I was wondering how "it" (its a sexless alien according to dan) lives in tom's beard...

• Upvote 1

As much as I would LOVE new knights to play as, I accepted the fact that BBT overshadowed Castle Crashers to the point where not a single soul plays this game anymore. And it's disappointing too, BBT didn't interest me as much as CC did, but that's a story for another day.

Basically. With a lack of audience, wasting man hours on DLC for this game can hurt the company badly.

There's a lot of talk about him in the 'DLC ideas' section of the forum because there was a time shortly after 'Castle Crashing the Beard' that some users started calling him the 'Community Knight'. There was even some fan-art floating around. 

Oh god Castle Crashing The Beard I forgot about that game, found it once while surfing the web spent a good few hours on it.

As much as I would LOVE new knights to play as, I accepted the fact that BBT overshadowed Castle Crashers to the point where not a single soul plays this game anymore. And it's disappointing too, BBT didn't interest me as much as CC did, but that's a story for another day.

Basically. With a lack of audience, wasting man hours on DLC for this game can hurt the company badly.

Mhm, I'm going to agree with you two, here.  Once a game is dead, you won't see new content for it- the team is on to newer and better things.  And I'm sure they have BILLIONS of ideas on their own to implement- not that I don't think your idea isn't great!  Just... you know, they got into making these games because they had ideas, and wanted to make them happen!

I like the enthusiasm, though!