thatpikminguy

My Birthday Is Tomorrow (June 9Th).

Is there anywhere I could go for some b-day discounts or some free sweet day o' birth loot?

If you live near a place called booster juice, they give free drinks on your birthday. You need to sign up today though. Or it won't register in time for your birthday. Their drinks are really good! I would considering signing up.   Happy Birthday by the way!!

Dude nice, my birthday is tomorrow too!

And to answer your question, I have no idea....make sure you play Animal Crossing, Tomodachi Life, or any other real-time game though, you'll get presents from all of your virtual buddies

(Oh God it sounds so sad that this is all I have to think about on my birthday)

Mine is on the 13th :"D

Mine is the 12th, which I share with my Grandad. And last week I knew 2 guys whose birthday was on the 2nd. Coincidence?

Yes.

Anyways, Happy Birthday to both ThatPikminGuy & Mr. Hatty!  :-D 

• Upvote 1

Mine is on the 13th :"D

Mine is the 12th, which I share with my Grandad. And last week I knew 2 guys whose birthday was on the 2nd. Coincidence?

Yes.

Anyways, Happy Birthday to both ThatPikminGuy & Mr. Hatty!  :-D 

Mine is on the 2nd. Happy birthday !

Happy anniversary of the date in which you were evicted from the comfort of your mother's uterus

Perhaps you should celebrate by setting fire to a beautiful decorated pastry, then extinguishing the flames and demanding that it satisfy your wishes as payment for your rescue.

Or perhaps you should invite some of your friends to assault a poor defenseless cardboard animal, cruelly stuffed with sweets, until its body surrenders to the beating and bursts open in a shower of gluttony.

Or pig out and watch E3 with us cool people

• Upvote 1

Happy birthday!! Go to yellow dog eats they make super delicious pulled pork sandwiches (sorry if your a vegertarian) and it's in Florida sorry if you don't live there or are not there

Edited by Kingdeathmore