Its ok! the only way you will get better is by practicing. I bet some great artists like Chris, P4N, and many others were not always as good when they begun! :-D

Edited by Cat Guard

Its ok! the only way you will get better is by practicing. I bet some great artists like Chris, P4N, and many others were not always as good when they begun! :-D

I though you first wrote that you lied about the art. I guess you didn't want people seeing that now would you?

I though you first wrote that you lied about the art. I guess you didn't want people seeing that now would you?

Chris sent me a PM about posts being off-topic, and I told him I would edit this. Everyone already knows about that, please don't bring it up. There called Personal Messages. Now, back on topic.

I am sick so don't hate on me. I used MS Paint. Enjoy!

Chris sent me a PM about posts being off-topic, and I told him I would edit this. Everyone already knows about that, please don't bring it up. There called Personal Messages. Now, back on topic.

attachicon.gifAlien.jpg

I am sick so don't hate on me. I used MS Paint. Enjoy!

Hey! Your the one that brought it up, I'm just putting it out there!

Ahahahahaha. Whoo. Chewie?

i drew the brown thing that makes the noises

ve3l2s.jpg

It looks like an animal orb! Cool

Sorry for double post but I am gonna get my friends 6 year old son to draw something, cuz star warz is his favorite!

Are you gonna see the next movie? I got some Star Wars Vans for my birthday. The design is from Last Hope, and Empire Strikes Back.

"They're pretty delicious" - Da Milk Man