Sign in to follow this  
Kingdeathmore

Can Someone Draw Me Something

I need someone to draw me a good picture of what goes with my name like you my picture for my acount plz help. Here this might help. Favorite Knight: green

Favorite battleblock theater head: squid head

Favorite colors:green and red

I'm a boy

I like Star Wars castle crasher battleblock theater the behemoth xbox and my ipad

Please draw me something for my acount picture plz

The picture look cool to mepost-22247-0-90253200-1402398098_thumb.jpgpost-22247-0-86206400-1402398109_thumb.jpgpost-22247-0-35201600-1402398118_thumb.jpgpost-22247-0-16852400-1402398131_thumb.jpg

Favorite Knight: green

I'm a boy

I like Star Wars castle crasher battleblock theater the behemoth xbox and my ipad

This is my artist's vision of your profile picture, please note that I am incredibly bad at drawing/painting/artingeneral.

A male Green Knight surfs alongside the S.S. Friendship on his iPad. Squids are jumping out of the water in his trail, excited to see their master once more. He wields a red light saber in his left hand, able to do sword stuff with his sword because he is skilled at sword stuff. On his batman utility belt there are only two things: his trusty Apple iPad wall charger and a radioacvive Xbox controller, glowing green because it's radioactive.

More squids jump out of the water trying to reach him, but his iPad surf gear is far too fast. Only one squid is fast enough, Robert the super squid. It gracefully surpasses all the other lame squids, and jumps deftly onto his head.

This was the king. The king of squids, king of Apple, MLG Xbox champion, Kingdeathmore.

Thank you for enduring my eight year old fantasy. I didn't want to edit this, so I just let ideas come to me as they pleased.

Favorite Knight: green

I'm a boy

This is my artist's vision of your profile picture, please note that I am incredibly bad at drawing/painting/artingeneral.

A male Green Knight surfs alongside the S.S. Friendship on his iPad. Squids are jumping out of the water in his trail, excited to see their master once more. He wields a red light saber in his left hand, able to do sword stuff with his sword because he is skilled at sword stuff. On his batman utility belt there are only two things: his trusty Apple iPad wall charger and a radioacvive Xbox controller, glowing green because it's radioactive.

More squids jump out of the water trying to reach him, but his iPad surf gear is far too fast. Only one squid is fast enough, Robert the super squid. It gracefully surpasses all the other lame squids, and jumps deftly onto his head.

This was the king. The king of squids, king of Apple, MLG Xbox champion, Kingdeathmore.

Thank you for enduring my eight year old fantasy. I didn't want to edit this, so I just let ideas come to me as they pleased.

"MLG Xbox champion" ...how do we know he is MLG?

I dunno. I just assumed he was #sopro at #gaming.
Yes... "#sopro" Edited by MeltedCow

I dunno. I just assumed he was #sopro at #gaming.
Yes... "#sopro"

#MLG #champion #nofilter #xbox #xbox360 #xboxlive #gaming #behemoth