Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[13-June-14] Solo Feature - Today Is Your Lucky Day. No Really!

Greetings mid-summer mateys! As is often the case, it is Friday. As is less often the case, it is Friday the 13th! Let's make sure we get today started on the right foot then, shall we? In fact, I know just the thing...

Solo Feature: Block World 2 by NightFirek900

The well received sequel to "Block World 1", this incredibly accurately named series of playlists has more going on under the hood than their humdrum titles may lead you to suspect. Designed with polish, this series of levels is neither repetitive or unfair. And no, I won't call the screenshot of me dying down there "unfair". I tripped, fair and square. Dang it.

block1.jpg

block2.jpg

block3.jpg

Oh hey, it's also Father's Day this weekend! Even if you can't introduce him to Battleblock's unique 

suite of power tools (buzz saws, industrial lasers and so on), you can at least channel his patriarchal 

spirit through these new prisoners!

FeaturePost_THEDAD.jpg

(You get him just for showing up, much like your own The Dad)

FeaturePost_MANBIRTH.jpg

(Complete the Feature to earn this guy. Guys? Eww.)

[solo Feature 13-June-14]

i got the man-birth after i did the 1st level. Bug?

Sounds like that is what happens if you have previously done all the levels.  Maybe you've been here before?

Posted this on the Help thread, but thought I might as well raise it here too.  I completed this playlist this morning (UK time), but received Buckle Your Pants instead of Man-birth.  

It was definitely the solo feature - Block World 2.  I've not done the latest co-op feature yet.

Is this because I left it too late.  Has anyone who's experienced this kind of thing before got any suggestions?

Posted this on the Help thread, but thought I might as well raise it here too.  I completed this playlist this morning (UK time), but received Buckle Your Pants instead of Man-birth.  

It was definitely the solo feature - Block World 2.  I've not done the latest co-op feature yet.

Is this because I left it too late.  Has anyone who's experienced this kind of thing before got any suggestions?

Hi there -- I know it can be a little confusing since we rotate between Solo & Coop playlists, but Manbirth was retired when we promoted Buckle Your Pants. We can only have one active Feature Prisoner at a time, so when we promoted our new Coop Feature, that also changed our Prisoner, even though this Solo Feature is still promoted. :) Manbirth is currently not available to earn. 

Thanks!

i got the man-birth after i did the 1st level. Bug?

Sounds like that is what happens if you have previously done all the levels.  Maybe you've been here before?

no it was my first time

I gave someone man-birth thinking I could get it back but nope :P