Sign in to follow this  
Henryo

Behemoth Game Development Book?

This could apply with any Behemoth game, but I would like it the most if it happened with Castle Crashers.

So I was cleaning out my closet the other day, and I came across a book called "The Art of Halo". It basically shows a behind the scenes look into the art of Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2.

I was wondering if this would ever happen with a Behemoth game, out of curiosity. Or, better yet, a book giving us a behind the scenes look at the game development of all three games out currently. Would anyone else like to see this?

This could apply with any Behemoth game, but I would like it the most if it happened with Castle Crashers.

So I was cleaning out my closet the other day, and I came across a book called "The Art of Halo". It basically shows a behind the scenes look into the art of Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2.

I was wondering if this would ever happen with a Behemoth game, out of curiosity. Or, better yet, a book giving us a behind the scenes look at the game development of all three games out currently. Would anyone else like to see this?

We don't have a book, but have you checked out the Development pages of our blog? 

http://blog.thebehemoth.com/category/development/

We don't have a book, but have you checked out the Development pages of our blog? 

http://blog.thebehemoth.com/category/development/

I've seen all of the art videos, and the sketches too. I just thought it would be interesting to compile all of it plus never before seen things into a book/documentary. I doubt it will happen because of how much Behemoth shows us for free; I just thought it would be interesting to discuss.

Edited by Henryo