So I was wondering I already own Battle Block Theater and if I bought Castle crashers would i still get the head? I just think it looks cool and I already wanted castle crashers. Please Respond if you know the answer or someone who would.

Edited by AlexThePro

Yeah but I think you need to complete the story of Castle Crashers before it unlocks on BBT 

Thanks if anyone else can confirm this thanks! :)

Yeah but I think you need to complete the story of Castle Crashers before it unlocks on BBT 

Is this on PC or Xbox? I know that on Xbox you have to get any one achievement in CC to unlock it, but I haven't tried this on PC. I already had CC beaten with most achievements (on PC) when I bought BBT, so I never found out what you have to do. I would assume it's the same, though. There's probably a dev blog somewhere that tells you.  :)

(Also a quick tip: if you do have to get an achievement to unlock, I find the easiest one to get is "Melee is Best", where you simply have to just beat any boss without using magic attacks; not too hard! Just play to the first boss, that Barbarian guy, and do that.)

Edited by Memor

Is this on PC or Xbox? I know that on Xbox you have to get any one achievement in CC to unlock it, but I haven't tried this on PC. I already had CC beaten with most achievements (on PC) when I bought BBT, so I never found out what you have to do. I would assume it's the same, though. There's probably a dev blog somewhere that tells you.  :)

(Also a quick tip: if you do have to get an achievement to unlock, I find the easiest one to get is "Melee is Best", where you simply have to just beat any boss without using magic attacks; not too hard! Just play to the first boss, that Barbarian guy, and do that.)

I'm on steam and thanks :)

I bought BBT during the Summer Sale and picked up Castle Crashers about a week ago. Didn't even play CC yet, but I got the Knight head when I joined BBT. The magical, winged chest flew from the corner and presented me with my gift.