RTX2014short.jpg

July 4th weekend we’ll be at Rooster Teeth Expo in Austin, TX and you’ll be able to meet us at Booth 131!

We’re bringing out all of our big titles in our big arcade cabinets: Alien Hominid, BattleBlock Theater, and Castle Crashers. These cabinets were specifically designed by our producer, John Baez, and custom built in-house by our crew for shows like RTX. Come experience our games with the retro feel of a joystick and huge buttons. (Your fingers will be delighted!)

BMTH-067_GAME4_TSHIRT_REFERENCE.jpg

And if that isn’t reason enough to come say hello, then we will do our best to entice you with our high quality game merchandise. Some of the highlights include our “Game 4?” tee and never before seen Hatty Hattington bust!

hattybust.jpg

For a more complete list and prices, check out the details below:

SHIRTS $20
W = women’s sizes available

Skeleton Battle (W)
SS Friendship (W)
Pooping Deer (W)
Tofu (W)
Game 4? (W)
Cat Guard

HATS $15
Aviator
Cubano
Duck Shark Plush
Raccoon Plush
Bitey Plush

CASTLE CRASHERS FIGURINES $20
Blue Knight
Red Knight
Green Knight
Orange Knight
Pink Knight
4 Pack $60

CASTLE CRASHERS CHARMS $5
Chicken
Cardinal
MonkeyFace
Giraffe
BiPolar Bear
Troll
Bitey
Pazzo
Rammy

KEYCHAINS $5
3D Knight
Flat Knight
Behemoth Chicken
Alien Hominid
Hatty
Thief
Red Knight
Blue Knight
Green Knight
Orange Knight
Pink Knight
Necromancer
Racoon
Barbarian
Cat Guard

OTHER 
Chicken Plush $20
Cat Guard Dog Toy $10
Cat Guard Piggy Bank $20
Necromancer Wallet $15
Castle Crashers XBLA Code and Medallion $15
Hatty Bust $15

NOTE: All merchandise and games shown are subject to change. We plan it out to the best of our abilities, but sometimes stuff happens. Amirite?

Let us know what you look forward to most from our booth at RTX! Leave us a comment below!

• Upvote 1

Why can't any of these things be moderately close to where I live...

Edited by yugo657

My best friend went to RTX, he knows how much I like The Behemoth so he got me an Alien Hominid Keychain and took some pictures...

OSVaP1p.jpg

I was very intrigued by this statue of a muffin that looks like the same one from the Game 4 Shirt:

7rMxBRW.jpg

Hoping to hear more soon!

• Upvote 2

PLEASE MAKE BBT ON PS3 I DONT HAVE XBOX OR STEAM AND I NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

Well if you have a computer you can just download Steam for free.

Edited by Ultanoka

PLEASE MAKE BBT ON PS3 I DONT HAVE XBOX OR STEAM AND I NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

New members...

• Upvote 3

I love rooster teeth! I live in austin an wish I could have gone.

Hey dude, when no one posts in a thread for a month, it probuably means no one really has an interest in the thread anymore and when you post in it, its called "bumping" a thread which is un-liked in this forum.

Hey dude, when no one posts in a thread for a month, it probuably means no one really has an interest in the thread anymore and when you post in it, its called "bumping" a thread which is un-liked in this forum.

There seems to be a lot of mis-information going around about thread bumping here on the forums at the minute. There is a difference between 'bumping' and 'necro-bumping' a thread, and neither are inherently bad or "un-liked".

For example, when somebody 'bumps' a thread/topic (which is to post in a thread that has been inactive for a little while) for a valid reason, or to contribute something new to a conversation, it is not bad thing. However if somebody were to bump up a topic with an off-topic reply, which contributes nothing to the conversation discussed in said topic, then that bump would be frowned upon. There's nothing wrong with replying to a slightly older topic if you have something on-topic to say...or else nobody would post anything!  ;-)

'Necro-bumping' a thread is slightly different, however. If a topic is more than a few months old (or even years old), then to post a reply in that topic would be to 'necro-bump' it. Again, if you have something relevant or new to contribute to the conversation then this is usually fine...although with older topics you should definitely consider how old the topic is and whether its discussion is already over with before you post in them. If a topic is already done with, or you post an off-topic reply, only then is a necro-bump usually frowned upon (and the topic usually locked as a result). Again; there's nothing wrong with replying to a slightly older topic if you have something on-topic to say.

I hope this helps to clear things up!  :-)

• Upvote 2

There seems to be a lot of mis-information going around about thread bumping here on the forums at the minute. There is a difference between 'bumping' and 'necro-bumping' a thread, and neither are inherently bad or "un-liked".

For example, when somebody 'bumps' a thread/topic (which is to post in a thread that has been inactive for a little while) for a valid reason, or to contribute something new to a conversation, it is not bad thing. However if somebody were to bump up a topic with an off-topic reply, which contributes nothing to the conversation discussed in said topic, then that bump would be frowned upon. There's nothing wrong with replying to a slightly older topic if you have something on-topic to say...or else nobody would post anything!  ;-)

'Necro-bumping' a thread is slightly different, however. If a topic is more than a few months old (or even years old), then to post a reply in that topic would be to 'necro-bump' it. Again, if you have something relevant or new to contribute to the conversation then this is usually fine...although with older topics you should definitely consider how old the topic is and whether its discussion is already over with before you post in them. If a topic is already done with, or you post an off-topic reply, only then is a necro-bump usually frowned upon (and the topic usually locked as a result). Again; there's nothing wrong with replying to a slightly older topic if you have something on-topic to say.

I hope this helps to clear things up!  :-)

Just trying to help the new one out but thanks for clearing it up for us! :-)

• Upvote 1

I wish I could get a litte CC figurine here in New Zealand

You can always order one off the store, pretty sure they ship to New Zealand.