JadeFlames

Is The Alien Hominid Head Available In The Steam Version?

Recently I was browsing the BBT Discussions and someone posted a profile. He had one of the coolest heads around, the Alien Head...We all wondered how he got it and so someone said that we should ask him...So within the next few minutes, I add him, he denies and makes his profile private!...

00343c851d7347372640da67c6bd1247.png

Edited by JadeFlames
  • Upvote 1

Okay, that's kinda creepy and annoying of you, and you should maybe be patient next time rather than intruding into something that's really none of your business.

Okay, that's kinda creepy and annoying of you, and you should maybe be patient next time rather than intruding into something that's really none of your business.

Could you please explain how me just trying to ask him real quick how he got an item bad?

• Upvote 2

Memor, he was just wondering how that guy got the head. He said that the guy posted his profile too. Also I don't get how that's creepy and annoying.

Edited by cotacool

Maybe he changed his name. Though, even then, his profile would still come up if you typed in his old name.

Yep, apparently he did. I'm not going to bug him about it, but I will say that someone apparently converted his posted profile name into the SteamID, so I guess he can't change it from the other 20 people who posted...

This guy have the head "The Nose Knows"

[removed]

j1Lq2iVGDZZOg.png

Please don't share links to Steam profiles without the owner's permission.

-SushiGummy

Dare I say Hax or is behemoth trying to hike up the market price of yet to be released heads b4 they come out officially?

as for memor's over reaction.

If a profile is publicly visible with all that info on it. You might wanna consider the fact that that info is there to be seen and publicly being shared by the owner.

Including the link.

Edited by Ceresbane

"Dare I say Hax or is behemoth trying to hike up the market price of yet to be released heads b4 they come out officially?"

Can't be a want for market boost, the heads can't be sold or traded in conventional means.

"Dare I say Hax or is behemoth trying to hike up the market price of yet to be released heads b4 they come out officially?"

Can't be a want for market boost, the heads can't be sold or traded in conventional means.

you talking about those particular heads or heads in general?

Because the latter means you're misinformed.

The particular heads that aren't out yet. Any un-released head I've seen is not for sale/trade.

The particular heads that aren't out yet. Any un-released head I've seen is not for sale/trade.

ah ok. I haven't really encountered it in steam at all so I didn't know what you could do with them.