So i had a quick talk with megan about bbt dlc and she said no because they are working on game 4. i just want to know what you guys want to see in a dlc like new prisoners and avatar items and gamer pics.

A game with a lot of content doesn't need DLC.

We already get new (sometimes old) Furbottoms every friday and get prisoners every week, the only DLC they could do is add new weapon tools.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, with so much stuff in the game already, as well as a level editor, and if you are on Steam, Steam Workshop support, I don't want any DLC.

Honestly I'd start expecting DLC after Game 4, like how Castle Crashers got DLC from Game 3, BBT. And then a little while after that they'll plan Game 5? I'd still expect some time saying it took what, 3 years since the first mention of Game 3 for it to release, and then like a whole extra year just to port it to PC.

I'm not too bothered about DLC for BBT, especially when the level editor exists and is intergrated how it is into the game (Furbottom's Feature). Only addition that I would care for is maybe 2 new chapters, but they would have to include new block types.

Castle Crashers never really saw DLC (well, a few characters, but I don't count that as download content) and I bought that game twice, still worth :D

Edited by NecroMancer

Honestly I'd start expecting DLC after Game 4, like how Castle Crashers got DLC from Game 3, BBT. And then a little while after that they'll plan Game 5? I'd still expect some time saying it took what, 3 years since the first mention of Game 3 for it to release, and then like a whole extra year just to port it to PC.

that could be it

I'm not too bothered about DLC for BBT, especially when the level editor exists and is intergrated how it is into the game (Furbottom's Feature). Only addition that I would care for is maybe 2 new chapters, but they would have to include new block types.

Castle Crashers never really saw DLC (well, a few characters, but I don't count that as download content) and I bought that game twice, still worth :D

yeah you have a point

The only thing I could expect for DLC is maybe additional heads and weapons. Maybe in a couple of years when they can't do Furbottom Features anymore they'll offer the star heads as DLC maybe?? I'm not sure. BBT is kinda one of those games that doesn't really need any.

The only thing I could expect for DLC is maybe additional heads and weapons. Maybe in a couple of years when they can't do Furbottom Features anymore they'll offer the star heads as DLC maybe?? I'm not sure. BBT is kinda one of those games that doesn't really need any.

Honestly even after every head is released all I can see them doing with heads is making community heads a thing like with TF2, where it needs to be original and fit the art style.

Honestly even after every head is released all I can see them doing with heads is making community heads a thing like with TF2, where it needs to be original and fit the art style.

As long as the community heads aren't like 10 bucks each I'd be cool with that.

Edited by RicePrezPip

BBT isn't a game that really lends itself well to DLC, and I think that's a testament to how amazingly they've implemented player created content. We don't need DLC, and we shouldn't want DLC, considering that you can play one of the many user levels or yourself or create your own.

And assuming you own the Steam version, you can create any head you want too, so really aside from weapons (which let's be honest, are not really something most people would buy more of anyway), you can create pretty much anything in BBT yourself, so no need for DLC.

If you hunger for more, go play Alien Hominid's PDA missions, or patiently await Game 4 with the strange muffin man, like the rest of us

There doesn't need to be any DLC.

There is loads of content...

• Solo normal
  • Solo insane
  • Co-op normal
  • Co-op insane
  • Weekly Furbottom's Features
  • Arena (with a large variety of different game modes
  • Custom solo playlists
  • Custom co-op playlists
  • Custom arena playlists
  • Custom heads

With all that content there is seriously no need to add any more.

Not to mention they are doing a football event.

There doesn't need to be any DLC.

There is loads of content...

• Solo normal
  • Solo insane
  • Co-op normal
  • Co-op insane
  • Weekly Furbottom's Features
  • Arena (with a large variety of different game modes
  • Custom solo playlists
  • Custom co-op playlists
  • Custom arena playlists
  • Custom heads

With all that content there is seriously no need to add any more.

Not to mention they are doing a football event.

Cant do those 2 on xbox

Even thought BBT doesn't need DLC, I would like to see another special 64 heads. Other then that, the game has a good amount of content.

EDIT: I just thought of the idea of a game mode where you fight against swarms of prisoners like the arena mode from Castle Crashers.

Edited by Derekis
  • Upvote 1

Even thought BBT doesn't need DLC, I would like to see another special 64 heads. Other then that, the game has a good amount of content.

EDIT: I just thought of the idea of a game mode where you fight against swarms of prisoners like the arena mode from Castle Crashers.

64 might be too much but maybe like 16 stars, enough weapons to fill the rest of the row in the trade menu, and a chapter where you go from the boat too the island you began at.

When I really think about it, BBT is like a "lesser" version of LittleBigPlanet. If you own the game, you'd probably agree. The game has a base story that could be played by yourself or up to three friends locally or online. Constant user-created levels are released daily. Certain levels are featured in by the Devs. And costumes could be decorated to how ever you wish. The only DLC LittleBigPlanet ever got were Level Packs and extra costumes.

The only DLC I could think of for BBT would be additional levels created by the Devs that also included more prisoners to collect that you can't normally collect in the base game.

64 might be too much but maybe like 16 stars, enough weapons to fill the rest of the row in the trade menu, and a chapter where you go from the boat too the island you began at.

An arena mode would be really fun! Like, fight other prisoners(and sometimes cats) with randomized heads and sometimes Cats with weapons come out. I would pay for that.