• Wizard or Skeleton
    • Ninja Pirate
    • Bear or Saracen
    • King
    • Fire Demon
    • Eskimo

Who is the best? I put a couple in a section due to the similararies in magic

Edited by Cat Guard

Cultist not wizard, the wizard was planned to be a playable character but there wasn't enough room left in the game, the cultist is the minion you fight before the final bosses and during the wizards 3rd stage.

Cultist not wizard, the wizard was planned to be a playable character but there wasn't enough room left in the game, the cultist is the minion you fight before the final bosses and during the wizards 3rd stage.

on a website they call it the wizard mage

on a website they call it the wizard mage

That website has been misimformed.. Cultist and wizard are def. two different things. Also, CONEHEAD FTW. It's my emblem in BF4.

Edited by MeltedCow

Yeah pretty much what roy said, but the pirate ninja is cool for magic and looks

I'm still incredibly salty about not getting a substitution spell.

• Upvote 1

Yeah pretty much what roy said, but the pirate ninja is cool for magic and looks

I'm still incredibly salty about not getting a substitution spell.

To make a player even (saltier)  the ninja pirate is nerfed. The flashy attacks do mediocre damage and not really the best for insane mode, but doable if your experienced.

If you have ever seen my Steam profile, it's obvious who my favorite is. Pink Knight FTW!

Edited by Gamefemale

Its good to see that they FINALLY fixed the poll system on the forums.  I'm impressed by that alone.  That being said, it's not about which knight you use, its how you wield his sword. 

Oh and I voted King because he's the highest ranking character and who doesn't like seeing a level 99 crazy old guy run around in battle? 

Edited by The Forgotten Knight
  • Upvote 1

Its good to see that they FINALLY fixed the poll system on the forums.  I'm impressed by that alone.  That being said, it's not about which knight you use, its how you wield his sword. 

Oh and I voted King because he's the highest ranking character and who doesn't like seeing a level 99 crazy old guy run around in battle? 

People who don't vote subjectively don't like seeing that.

Do people even play the game before voting? How has hatty received as many votes as blue knight?

People who don't vote subjectively don't like seeing that.

1. Don't double post, I know sometimes it's an accident, but try not to do that.

2. This threads old, don't necrobump it.

Requesting lock please

Do people even play the game before voting? How has hatty received as many votes as blue knight?

>People who don't vote subjectively don't like seeing that.

1. Don't double post, I know sometimes it's an accident, but try not to do that.

Requesting lock please

The reason I'm double posting is because I'm responding to two different comments at once. I don't really see what the problem with it is, unless there's like 10 different comments from the same person all in a row all following the same idea. Just two posts really isn't a big deal at all.

>>People who don't vote subjectively don't like seeing that.

lockquote>

Requesting lock please

blockquote>

The reason I'm double posting is because I'm responding to two different comments at once. I don't really see what the problem with it is, unless there's like 10 different comments from the same person all in a row all following the same idea. Just two posts really isn't a big deal at all.

You can reply to two different comments by using the 'MultiQuote' button next to the quote button. It lets you respond to different comments,using only one post. And guess what, you can use it to quote stuff from other threads! Awesome, right? I get that you're new, just try not to make it a habit :-) And try to look at the date of a few posts above you, if it's atleast 2 or 3 months, try not to post it, unless it's something you can't hold in.

Back on topic: I think the Blue Knight and the Iceskimo are some of the best overall, and the Industrialist and Fencer are better for bosses and crowds

Edited by Cat Guard

>>People who don't vote subjectively don't like seeing that.

lockquote>

Requesting lock please

There's an edit button for a reason. You still can't multipost two comments in a row.