klin34970

Ranking - Explain How It's Possible & Others Bugs

Hi,

ok, first I will apologize for my english.

I'm playing this game 2 week ago on steam (PC). I'm actually 4th on the balloon mode and trying to be first cause in 'STORY MODE' the first one and others too on top 10 have 1.000.000.000 gem for 0 hours played.

After, How we can see all playerlist ranking in balloon mode, I found only Story mode.

When you host, you cannot kick people, yesterday I played 174 round with one guy, everytime AFK because I was winning easy 1vs1 or 1vs2.

Sometimes it's happens 3vs1.

I finished the story mode, but I'm not winning any gems now. Doesn't matter normal mode or extrem mode. This is not good I wanted to finished all level with A++ but without winning nothing, NO.

I'm playing with keyboard and mouse and when I click on mouse sometime it's buggy I'm running running running in fullscreen ar windowed it's the same.

Best Regards ....

Hi,
ok, first I will apologize for my english.

I'm playing this game 2 week ago on steam (PC). I'm actually 4th on the balloon mode and trying to be first cause in 'STORY MODE' the first one and others too on top 10 have 1.000.000.000 gem for 0 hours played.

After, How we can see all playerlist ranking in balloon mode, I found only Story mode.

When you host, you cannot kick people, yesterday I played 174 round with one guy, everytime AFK because I was winning easy 1vs1 or 1vs2.

Sometimes it's happens 3vs1.

I finished the story mode, but I'm not winning any gems now. Doesn't matter normal mode or extrem mode. This is not good I wanted to finished all level with A++ but without winning nothing, NO.

I'm playing with keyboard and mouse and when I click on mouse sometime it's buggy I'm running running running in fullscreen ar windowed it's the same.

Best Regards ....

Hey there... this looks familiar! :-D We responded to your ticket with the same questions in our support system. You can check the status of your ticket at any time by entering your ticket number and the email address you used here:

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/view.php

You should have received your ticket number to your email from support@thebehemoth.com. 

Please make sure this email is your address book, and check your spam filters if you haven't received it! Thanks!

Yes, I'm Sorry for the duplicate. And Thank you for the great support/answers.

I have another question maybe I should create an another thread but now I'm 1st rank for Balloon mode. Do you will make some trophy or speacial headfaces It will be great :)

Bye.

Yes, I'm Sorry for the duplicate. And Thank you for the great support/answers.

I have another question maybe I should create an another thread but now I'm 1st rank for Balloon mode. Do you will make some trophy or speacial headfaces It will be great :)

Bye.

Congratulations! Even if we don't have any trophy or special Prisoners for our top-ranked players, they have a special place in our hearts... :-D