Sign in to follow this  
VengefulSystem4

Most Annoying Boss

Well one of them would be the Barbarian Boss on insane, again, when he's low health.

Seeing as he's practically stuck to you and you cant really run away..

Defiantly the corn boss.

Near death, he is just a pain to kill.

I'm pretty sure I agree with this one...the corn boss can be a pain. The conehead groom gave me a rough time at first as well until I figured him out.

Well one of them would be the Barbarian Boss on insane, again, when he's low health.

Seeing as he's practically stuck to you and you cant really run away..

High agility ftw =P

Yea, I would say the corn boss also

There's a spot on the mountain where you can stand where you can launch projectiles at the dragon without getting hit by anything, not even the boulders. If you find it, it becomes super easy.

And, Corn Boss or Ice Palace Boss, for the sole reason of "near-death aggravation"

Guest Almgandi

the big black thing (thieves forest area boss before catfish) on insane. killed him last night by spamming spells over and over and over again. took me i think 10 minutes.

Which Boss you think is the most annoying..

I say Corn Boss.. Due to the constant popping out he does.. especially when he's close to death.

agreed

There's a spot on the mountain where you can stand where you can launch projectiles at the dragon without getting hit by anything, not even the boulders. If you find it, it becomes super easy.

And, Corn Boss or Ice Palace Boss, for the sole reason of "near-death aggravation"

I found the dragon tough at first, but then I tried eating a sandwich. If you time it right you can hover in the air and keep windmill punching him in the head. Even easier, though, is using the magic jump to get up high and then hover while pounding him. You just have to move back when he gets ready to breathe fire.

FYI, I don't always max out magic with my characters, but I usually make sure they can magic jump just to make the dragon and wizard-insect mode fights easier.

Well i guess i'm gonna surprise everybody here, it's the Necromancer for me, i just hate him/it.

Mr+Painless.png

I agree that the 2 waves of enemies leading up to the Necromancer are pretty tough, but as for actually fighting him I don't usually have a problem. I actually enjoy that fight because it is one of the few boss battles that feels like a real 1 on 1 showdown.

I still have to say the Ice Boss. He disappears like crazy near death like the corn boss but you have a bagillion icicles raining down on your head without ceasing. :evil: