Sign in to follow this  
Knock

I Reviewed Battleblock Theater :o

Hi guys! I recently started doing weekly uploads for my channel, and a thing I'm starting to do is review some games! Last week, I reviewed BattleBlock Theater. It was my first ever review, so I'm going to improve even past this point, I know it.

Anyways, here it is! Next review is gonna be Spelunky HD.

I hope you enjoy it! :D

(Also, I know you guys probably don't need a review by now, but it would be cool if you checked it out if you want.)

• Upvote 1

Very nice video! I thought you were really funny, and you talked about a lot of the different parts of the game. Definitely would've helped me decide to buy it if I didn't already own it. My only suggestions:

1. Probably should introduce yourself at the beginning of the video

2. There was at least one Steam notification that popped up in the video, might wanna turn those off when you make more videos

I absolutely enjoyed this though, I subbed and I'm looking forward to more  :-D

Very nice video! I thought you were really funny, and you talked about a lot of the different parts of the game. Definitely would've helped me decide to buy it if I didn't already own it. My only suggestions:

1. Probably should introduce yourself at the beginning of the video

2. There was at least one Steam notification that popped up in the video, might wanna turn those off when you make more videos

I absolutely enjoyed this though, I subbed and I'm looking forward to more   :-D

Wow, thank you! And thank you for that constructive criticism as well. Seeing someone else's perspective about it really helps put things in... well... perspective. The feedback is very much appreciated  :-)

Edited by Knock