Derekis

All 64 Special Heads Drawn By 64 Different Artists

Hello guys! I made this topic because I was inspired by a project of all 151 Pokemon were drawn by 151 different artists!

But I wanted to do something similar and of course, it involves the Special/Star Heads. I decided that 64 artists on the forums should try to draw one of 64 special heads!

RULES:

• You can only chose one of 64 special heads.
  • Don't draw them doing inappropriate things (like flipping the bird).
  • Don't draw a head that someone already chose.
  • You must mention which head your'e drawing.
  • You can draw just the head, But you can also draw a body if you want.

For a list of Special/Star Heads, Just go here!: http://battlewiki.battleblocktheater.com/Prisoners

Alright then! Let's chose heads! If you chose a head to draw, I will add your name to next to the head you chose so other people don't take it.

• Pluto - Derekis (Yes, I chose Pluto)

Beg9us6.png

• Alien
  • Fat Kid
  • FBI Agent 1 - MeltedCow
  • FBI Agent 2 - Cat Guard
  • Thief
  • The King - Koen

6N1hTHD.png

• Rammy - UnidentifiedFlyingUnicorn

rveq1h_th.png

• Giraffey
  • Knight
  • Barbarian - IndustrialKnight
  • Swamp Bro - Dropped Your Pocket
  • Troll
  • Toast - boxes (Those Abs...)

2auNFoo.png

• Jonny Four
  • Duck Shark
  • Turkey
  • Santa
  • Cyber Monday - Ultanoka

ab774d239759fbb17f6ecc6ef1947789.png

• Winston
  • Ms. Pump
  • Rose
  • Groundhog
  • Buckle Your Pants - Gamefemale
  • Furbottom
  • Boot
  • Toothbrush
  • Blocketeer
  • Siren
  • Mr. Bobbins -SaltOnToast
  • Snail
  • Wheels
  • Cat Control - Boggle_Playing_Chicken

U8TTYtX.png

• Hooshmand the Wise
  • Snakeface
  • The Final Unicorn
  • Hatzilla - pickles4nickles

tumblr_n9ijdsZ5S21rhyjm0o1_500.png

• Boom! - Undead Ninya
  • Mr. Peabody
  • Lava Lamp - TheWingedWaffle524
  • Gerard
  • I SEE YOU
  • Manbirth
  • Peeps
  • Donut - JadeFlames (He got bitten. ;( )

dmTgxQU.png

• Scuba Steve
  • Paul
  • Sausage
  • 25% off - Shurvey

imagejpg1_zps2c3d3989.jpg

• 50% off - RicePrezPip

FeV8Vul.png

• The Nose Knows
  • Moose
  • Little Feets
  • The Monster
  • The Dad
  • Meebs
  • Stubby
  • Steamroll Victim #1
  • Steamroll Victim #2
  • Cecil
  • Triple Threat
  • Tiny Monkey
  • Behemoth Chicken
  • Tiny Cyclops - superBRADY777

LET'S GET STARTED!

Edited by Chris
  • Upvote 1

Alright, I'm claiming the king-head. I'll update this post with the *finished* work soon.

==Update==
da King:

6N1hTHD.png

• Upvote 2

Mebbe... I am by no means an artist, but I think I can draw a head... Right?

Also, anyone notice that there's a possibility there is a knife stuck inside Boot's head? That would be cool. Anyways, I pick... 50% off. He's one of my favorites along with Hatzilla and Scuba Steve, as well as Barbarian. So whoever is drawing those, take good care of them!

that moment when you realize that the Alien, Castle Crashers and Barbarian are easily the simplest ones to draw... take them!

• Upvote 1

Alright, I'm claiming the king-head. I'll update this post with the *finished* work soon.

==Update==

da King:

6N1hTHD.png

Now that looks amazing!

Mebbe... I am by no means an artist, but I think I can draw a head... Right?

Also, anyone notice that there's a possibility there is a knife stuck inside Boot's head? That would be cool. Anyways, I pick... 50% off. He's one of my favorites along with Hatzilla and Scuba Steve, as well as Barbarian. So whoever is drawing those, take good care of them!

that moment when you realize that the Alien, Castle Crashers and Barbarian are easily the simplest ones to draw... take them!

I really think you can draw. Considering that I kinda accept artists that are not really good at drawing.

Also I put your name near 50% off so others know that he's claimed. Also, Koen managed to edit the list and put his name and picture near The King (Due to Koen being a mod, He has the ability to edit posts made by other users plus he's a Castlepedia Master!).

Edited by Derekis

Here's 50% Off!

FeV8Vul.png

I made him blue because why not. Prisoners gotta have color. Color makes them happier and boosts their morale in the theater until their untimely and utterly hilarious demise.

I...

==Update==

da King:

6N1hTHD.png

Now that looks amazing!

>Mebbe... I am by no means an artist, but I think I can draw a head... Right?

I really think you can draw. Considering that I kinda accept artists that are not really good at drawing.

Also I put your name near 50% off so others know that he's claimed. Also, Koen managed to edit the list and put his name and picture near The King (Due to Koen being a mod, He has the ability to edit posts made by other users plus he's a Castlepedia Master!).

RicePrezPip just posted 50% off up. Am I disqualified?

I...

Here's 50% Off!

FeV8Vul.png

I made him blue because why not. Prisoners gotta have color. Color makes them happier and boosts their morale in the theater until their untimely and utterly hilarious demise.

==Update==

da King:

6N1hTHD.png

Now that looks amazing!

>

...... If someone already chosed a head without posting, I will still accept them.

For you MeltedCow, You may want to chose a different head now.

I...

Here's 50% Off!

FeV8Vul.png

==Update==

da King:

6N1hTHD.png

Now that looks amazing!

>

that moment when you realize that the Alien, Castle Crashers and Barbarian are easily the simplest ones to draw.

.. take them!

...... If someone already chosed a head without posting, I will still accept them.

For you MeltedCow, You may want to chose a different head now.

:( Oh well, I guess... Man. That sucks. I... Scuba Steve.

AH!! IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW AAAA

I feel bad now I didn't notice aaaaaah

If I do something like this again (Which is highly unlikely), You just need to mention the head your'e drawing.

UPDATE: I added a rule where you must mention the head you chose to draw. So we don't end up like now.

Edited by Derekis

AH!! IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW AAAA

I feel bad now I didn't notice aaaaaah

If I do something like this again (Which is highly unlikely), You just need to mention the head your'e drawing.

Okay, then, sorry. I was gonna mention it but I was like NOPE GOTTA DO THIS AS QUICK AS I CAN. I promise I did NOT look at MeltedCow's post and go 'Im gonna do 50% Off before he can lol' I'm very sorry for this kerfuffle oh my god.

I change my mind. FBI Agent 1 it is. I will try and upload it soon.

Edited by MeltedCow

I claim Barbarian, is there a time limit on when the work has to be done before your claim is invalid?

edit: no scanner, no funtime, I have to retract my claim.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

I claim Barbarian, is there a time limit on when the work has to be done before your claim is invalid?

There is no time limit. You can work on your art as long as you want. (But not TOO long!)

I change my mind. FBI Agent 1 it is. I will try and upload it soon.

Why not do 25% off? It's 1/4th more head, and twice the fun!

I might try to make donut...Because...Donut.

Heckle friggin' lava lamp (as soon as I find out how to post it on here)

(I've already drawn him)

Upload the image to a hosting site like for instance imgur or flickr, then copy the direct link from the hosting site and use it with the image tool on the forums.

Heckle friggin' lava lamp (as soon as I find out how to post it on here)

(I've already drawn him)

Upload the image to a hosting site like for instance imgur or flickr, then copy the direct link from the hosting site and use it with the image tool on the forums.

Thank goodness you posted this. And would be crazy if The Behemoth actually draw the Behemoth Chicken Head for this project.

Well I'm no good at drawing bodies...So unless you want some twigs, I made the head! This donut is a little sad he got underfrosted.  : (

dmTgxQU.png

EDIT: I decided to make Donut a little more unique, what do you do with donuts? Exactly. YUM!

Edited by JadeFlames