Sign in to follow this  
vgmaster9

Memory required for CC

Right now my memory card is at 23 MBs and even the trial version is like hundreds of megabytes to get it. What's the best way to get it?

All the things I have left are games that I'll play sometime soon. CC is supposed to be over a hundred megabytes and my card's total space is less than a hundred.

I was unaware that you didn't have a hard drive. I probably should have read that a bit more carefully. GET A HARD DRIVE! :lol:

Well if you don't have enough memory then you have to get more. I looked on Amazon and a 20gb hard drive new is $80. 512mb Memory card new is $40. So, if you're buying new, the 20gb hard drive is definitely the way to go.

Right now my memory card is at 23 MBs and even the trial version is like hundreds of megabytes to get it. What's the best way to get it?

the full version of CC fits in my 256 (smallest one) memory card no problem and i still have a bit of space left for my other stuff but ill go with buying a 20gb hardrive...a used one cuz their 20$ cheaper or on ebay

Can you add hard drives on my core system? Cause that's what I have.

A harddrive is the huge thing on the side of ur xbox :lol:

yea but the core doesn't come with one attached, and yes you can put one on it.

Can you add hard drives on my core system? Cause that's what I have.

all you have to do is remove the top which is supposed to come off and put on the drive

Sign in to follow this