Sign in to follow this  
TheWingedWaffle524

Pvz Garden Warfare......?

I bought this game and personally enjoy it. It was released in February, 2014 for Xbox ONE and Xbox 360. Later in March it was released for PC, and soon coming to Ps3 and Ps4. It's NOT just for kids! It's really fun you might've seen PewDiePie play it if not watch some gameplay on da tube.

I'm lookin' for somebody to play with, so if anybody has it, SPEAK UP! It's a class-based shooter a lot like TF2 but better!

I bought this game and personally enjoy it. It was released in February, 2014 for Xbox ONE and Xbox 360. Later in March it was released for PC, and soon coming to Ps3 and Ps4. It's NOT just for kids! It's really fun you might've seen PewDiePie play it if not watch some gameplay on da tube.

I'm lookin' for somebody to play with, so if anybody has it, SPEAK UP! It's a class-based shooter a lot like TF2 but better!

It'd probably be easier to find someone to play with if you said which of those consoles you were playing on,

I have it for Xbox One... it's alright

Just got it for PC a few hours ago because I couldn't get the main theme song out of my head. It's still stuck there now and it has been for the past week, yet it doesn't bother me at all because it's just that good XD