Cat Guard

I Draw Stuff

I let my brother draw an alien hominid. I'll probuably make one every or every other day if im not busy.

Here! (my brother is 8)

• Upvote 1

Draw a castle crashers knight.

ok. I've been waiting for someone to tell me something since I was about to quit but I will continue if people like it.

What is your Deviant username?

I checked DeviantArt and found a User named AngryOldBat that posted this pic in October of 2013.

Starting to get suspicious, thinking you didn't draw this and stole the credit... unless you are AngryOldBat, but that would be hard to believe...

And your honey hug looks like it has been photoshopped... just saying

Edited by MeltedCow
  • Upvote 1

I checked DeviantArt and found a User named AngryOldBat that posted this pic in October of 2013.

Starting to get suspicious, thinking you didn't draw this and stole the credit... unless you are AngryOldBat, but that would be hard to believe...

I used that photo to help draw the same thing. My printer is broke so I can't print it so I look something up on the internet and then try to draw something like it. I sware that I'm not photoshopping or copying. Thats the cheap way.

I used that photo to help draw the same thing. My printer is broke so I can't print it so I look something up on the internet and then try to draw something like it. I sware that I'm not photoshopping or copying. Thats the cheap way.

So what is your Deviant Art username? Also these photos are clearly photoshopped there is nothing suspicious about it; the first set of images are done in paint and are at a basic level and the next set are well done and use shading.You're only cheating yourself, you will not get better at drawing and its better to practice than try to get praise for something you didn't do.     

Edited by Abz2141
  • Upvote 4

I said don't hate and you are and I am really sick need to go to a hospital. I will be back soon. Miss you guys.

Devianart has lot's of NSFW stuff so go at own risk or whatever.

So is this your DeviantArt then? You definitely drew a lot of stuff.

and then the orange knight. Drawn by a different artist.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Cat Guard, please don't claim that you drew something when it's not your drawing, there's a fairly obvious distinction between the first 2 images and the following 3 so it's actually really obvious you didn't make them. Especially since there are deviantart users who have uploaded these images in the past.

If you continue uploading images that aren't yours while claiming they are, I will shut down this thread. So don't plagiarize stuff, K?

PS: Don't double post, use the edit button.

• Upvote 2

Im sorry everyone. Im a horrible person for lying and I have no exuse. It just felt like people would finally accept me on the forums if they knew I was good of something and as you guys can see.

I drew the alien hominid but I was too embarresed that I said it was my brothers. All I wanted on this forum was people to accept me and I tried to hard. I'm sorry everyone and if you have any questions, please pm me and I would like a mod too lock this.

Im sorry I lied and I think I need to leave for a couple days. You guys have all the rights to give me hate, I deserve it. And I am sorry for all of you. Its my fault, so don't say it isnt unless you have a good reason.
I apoligize to deviantart users and I did something I shouldn't have done. IM SORRY.

Im not trying to get people to feel bad for me because I'm the one that should feel bad... and I do.

Edited by Cat Guard
  • Upvote 1

i think this kid just learnt a life lesson, if not ill point it out for ya mate

LIES will get you nowhere fast.

Take this in your stride and make an attempt to be a better person with your new found knowledge

• Upvote 7