Sign in to follow this  
FredFlintstoned

How About Changing Star Heads Everyday

How about changing star heads everyday on a regular basis so that people don't have to wait a year or more to get a particular star head?  Play everyday for a month and you should get all of the star heads.

No need to wait an entire year which makes it more convenient for everyone.

Not everyone has the time for that, that's an hour or two a day to finish a playlist (depending on how difficult the playlist is, and whether it's solo or co-op.)

A lot of people would miss out on a lot of heads if the playlists rotated every day. The way they're doing it right now works fine, plus it gives the game more longevity.

Well that would make star heads less rare and less valuable because you could just get the same star head about 2 months later which will greatly ruin the star head economy (which apparently exists) and plus there aren't enough furbottom features to release everyday unless you want to play poopy playlists. Also this would destroy BBT cause the only reason most people play BBT now is to get all the star heads and once that's finished then there's no more unlockables and just doing that in 2 months would ruin the community of BBT. 

You mean most people don't play the game at all. They just sit inside the trading post or gift shop for hours & hours. If a arena game does load & not the gift shop. Then they rage quit instantly. If they don't rage quit then they sit idle not playing until the maps are over just to rush inside the gift shop.

Now I understand people want the star heads. Makes sense but playing the game correctly would be more beneficial. All the heads I didn't have I bought with extreme amounts of gems which I acquired through playing & winning arena matches.

Now if the person I'm attempting to purchase a star head from has it but isn't willing to trade it. I'm not going to bash him by sending messages talking trash or yell into my mic while attempting to force him to trade. People need to understand that if a player doesn't want to trade for whatever reason that doesn't make them a piece of ####.

A lot of the people that play this game have a strong delusional idea that if they ask someone for a head they must give it to them but don't realize things don't work that way. Perhaps try actually playing the game & earning gems. Then maybe perhaps you will come across someone willing to trade that star head you want so bad but can only afford to give away 10 gems because that's all you have.

Most the players who act like this request a star head & don't even have more then 20 gems. First off I never trade star heads & even if I did I don't think I would be trading it for 20 gems specially if it took me over 500 or even 1,000 gems to purchase it. Hopefully you learn from this.

• Upvote 1