Sign in to follow this  
Lukesdanuke

I Lost My Save

I was playing battleblock theater on my xbox 360 then my brother restarted the wifi and then whenever I started playing with my cousin again online all of my save was gone accept my achevements how do I get it back.

I was playing battleblock theater on my xbox 360 then my brother restarted the wifi and then whenever I started playing with my cousin again online all of my save was gone accept my achevements how do I get it back.

Oh no... lost progress is never good. :(

It sounds like you had a profile syncing issue with Xbox LIVE. This happens sometimes when there is a hiccup in your LIVE connection, and the Xbox does not sync your data properly. 

There is a known workaround for this. You will need to sync your profile online, delete and re-download your game. Then, delete and resync your profile. 

Make sure you're signed in to Xbox LIVE first to give your profile a chance to sync, then delete your profile and re-download it given the below directions. DO NOT log into the game before doing this -- you're trying to re-download your save data from the cloud BEFORE it has a chance to overwrite. 

HOWEVER, please note: ALTHOUGH IT IS A VERY SMALL RISK, there is always a possibility of data loss when deleting and re-downloading a profile from Xbox LIVE. DO NOT attempt this troubleshooting step if you are uncomfortable with this risk. 

We apologize for the difficulty -- lost progress isn't good at all. :( Please let us know if this solves the issue for you!