Sign in to follow this  
FredFlintstoned

Wait, What Does The Song Say?

At the beginning of level 8 final stage, if you listen to the very beginning of the background music, I could swear someone says "slut"!  Or is it my imagination?  If it's my imagination, what does it say?

I would censor that if I were you I got a warning point from swearing a while back and you're still new so please edit your post for the best.

yeah since how long do warning points last?

I would censor that if I were you I got a warning point from swearing a while back and you're still new so please edit your post for the best.

Forever.

Forever.

someone told me that warning points make it so you cant post for a while. Is that true if so, how long can you not post?

Forever.

someone told me that warning points make it so you cant post for a while. Is that true if so, how long can you not post?

You're thinking of temp. bans, warning points are literally warnings before you get banned/temp. banned.

Forever.

You're thinking of temp. bans, warning points are literally warnings before you get banned/temp. banned.

oh thanks