Sign in to follow this  
King

It Was Bad That Bbt Had To Go Free With Gold....

Well I mean I play on Steam, but Xbox and the whole "free with gold" thing, is just to obtain more customers, Microsoft already has enough money, if you ask me they are so greedy.  :x

I'm still trying to think how Behemoth makes money off this. Do they get paid for every gold account made? If so, they must be rich.

edit: It takes one to know one.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

I'm a noob and got the game with free with gold.

I have almost all of the achievements except the co-op campaign on insane.

I only have the last boss stage left to complete that.

My gripe with playiing co-op is that 90% of the people I've played with don't have mics.

Of those that do, most seem to be about 7 years old.  lol.

I'm not sure if you're working on co-op campaign but I was able to complete almost all of the co-op stages by myself using a second controller.

The only stage that absolutely requires a second person is stage 8-4 where you both have to drop down a narrow shaft by pushing the red buttons for each while avoiding the lasers by hanging on to the monkey bars. 

It let WAY too much noobs in. I can't find anyone my skill level anymore.

I don't see why you consider this a bad thing.

The more the merrier.

• Upvote 6

Well I'm sorry if your skill is to high for anyone to beat, you must be sooooo good.

• Upvote 5

Absolutely not. I'm ecstatic that BattleBlock Theater was a Game with Gold.

I bought the game at launch but none of my friends ever gave the game a try but since it went free they all got it and now they love it. I've had so much fun on the game with them in the past few weeks. Going free was one of the best things ever for me.

• Upvote 1

But on the bright side, those "fresh newbs" haven't been tainted with the "trading-frenzy" disease yet. They actually play with you to collect stuff and stuff, you won't see them just dashing straight to the trading room and quit when they're done trading. :-P

Yeah, on superBRADY777 I have Beaten Insane, but hardly and star heads.On LIGHTLASER123 I have all the star heads but didn't beat the game on any difficulty 

I agree, how dare they want to get a free game and learn how to play it.  Those jerks.

yay dropped your pocket is back!

I agree, how dare they want to get a free game and learn how to play it.  Those jerks.

yay dropped your pocket is back!

He never left...

• Upvote 1

I thought the Games With Gold offer was fantastic!

I had it on Steam, now I have it on XBLA for no charge!

Apparently Dishonored's coming up soon on Games With Gold, I'm excited!

Well I'm sorry if your skill is to high for anyone to beat, you must be sooooo good.

He kinda is tho. lol.

He's a monster when you against him.

He kinda is tho. lol.

Doesn't excuse his bad attitude though.

He kinda is tho. lol.

Name a community that doesn't have "that mlg guy"

though I understand his frustration. Nothing is more horrible than losing that was entirely not your own fault. I freaking hate that feeling and easily see myself in his shoes and saying those exact words.

So yeah, you really can't fully fault him. There are just so many players that don't play to get better despite the belief. Noob culture is a real thing. My only consolation is when those noobs get frustrated for loss after loss after loss, they will all eventually go away. And all that will be left will be vets of this period of high activity.

So either whether the storm or take advantage and pile up the easy wins by playing with only friends on coop things as you beat the noobs together.

He kinda is tho. lol.

Name a community that doesn't have "that mlg guy"

though I understand his frustration. Nothing is more horrible than losing that was entirely not your own fault. I freaking hate that feeling and easily see myself in his shoes and saying those exact words.

So yeah, you really can't fully fault him. There are just so many players that don't play to get better despite the belief. Noob culture is a real thing. My only consolation is when those noobs get frustrated for loss after loss after loss, they will all eventually go away. And all that will be left will be vets of this period of high activity.

So either whether the storm or take advantage and pile up the easy wins by playing with only friends on coop things as you beat the noobs together.

Why are you so defensive about this. He's basically saying, "New people should not play this game because they're not good at it." it's bad attitude and there's no excuse for how "good" he is at the game. You can still be good at the game and be a good person.

It's honestly not a big deal, it helps raising the popularity of games by the behemoth, but it's kind of unfair for those who had to pay for the game.  :|