A C Cret

The Collectors' Corner [Stocking]

It's been more than 3 days since my last request, and since I haven't got my last head yet I figured why not make another request since it's been over 3 days and that way I can get both heads at once.

Gamertag: Aidenham

Head Wanted: Swamp Bro

Method of Payment: 20 more yarn

Timezone/Time: Same as last time (MST), I added you as a friend on XBOX so I'll keep an eye out for when you're online

Yeah, how does that work? Because it's been 3 days for me as well, and it says you can only order one head every 3 days. And if you don't follow that rule, you're temporarily banned. So...I don't want to get banned but can I order another head? If so:

GT - Hoboking257

Head - The Nose Knows

Payment - 20 yarn

Time zone - Pacific Standard Time

Time - 7:30 - 12:00 Mon - Fri

Sorry if I am out of place ordering another head but it has been three days, so I'm just curious.

It's been more than 3 days since my last request, and since I haven't got my last head yet I figured why not make another request since it's been over 3 days and that way I can get both heads at once.

Timezone/Time: Same as last time (MST), I added you as a friend on XBOX so I'll keep an eye out for when you're online

Yeah, how does that work? Because it's been 3 days for me as well, and it says you can only order one head every 3 days. And if you don't follow that rule, you're temporarily banned. So...I don't want to get banned but can I order another head? If so:

GT - Hoboking257

Head - The Nose Knows

Payment - 20 yarn

Sorry if I am out of place ordering another head but it has been three days, so I'm just curious.

well then,

GT - xDerpySquid11x

Head - Tiny Monkey                       it says you have it in stock

Time Zone -  Western

Time - 9:00 pm - 2:00 am anyday or 11:00 am - 3:00 on weekdays

Uhh... honestly this is great and all, but if I had some heads left I wouldn't buy them because when I don't do something the "proper" way in a game like use a cheat code I don't get a feeling of accomplishment.  :|

Edited by HeavyweightChicken

GT - Hoboking257

Head - The Nose Knows

Payment - 20 yarn

well then,

GT - xDerpySquid11x

Head - Tiny Monkey                       it says you have it in stock

Time Zone -  Western

Yeah I wasn't 100% sure but in the rules it says once you make a request you must wait 3 more days until you can make another, so I don't think we're doing anything wrong.

Btw I had a feeling once I made my second request other people would start as well :P

So sorry to everyone for the chaos! [Yes, an excuse will follow, but it's a big one] My brother is leaving for college in two days and it has been chaotic, so this has taken a rear-view seat.

What's next?

Well, I'm gonna do a few things:

1) All orders (even doubles because it's been that long) will be updated soon

2) The shop will be closed (TEMPORARILY, like a haitus) until I have the time to do this again

3) I will do my best to get through ALL orders that have been placed

Sorry again SO much for my shortcomings in this popular market, but I'm hoping to fix these in the near future!

• Upvote 1

GT - xDerpySquid11x

Head - Tiny Monkey it says you have it in stock

Time Zone - Western

Sorry, someone asked for it before you. I'll let you ask for a different head since that was posted before I put new orders on haitus. And 100 Gems like your other order?

Edited by A C Cret

Yeah, once I've worked through the majority of the backlog, it'll be back up in full order!

EDIT:

I will be on a vacation for a few days, but next Tuesday (August 19th), I will try to be on all afternoon if necessary to start catching up on orders. If you're online, I'll try my hardest to get you your head(s)! :D

Edited by A C Cret

Gamertag: xDerpySquid11x

Head: Cecil

Payment: 100 gems

Time: PST 11:30 am - 3:00 pm or 9:00 pm - 2:00 am

Edited by Cat Guard

Hi, I am new to all of this, so please excuse me if I mess up:

Gamertag: Chingon Leon83

Head: Furbottom

Payment: 20 yarn

Time: EST 4:00PM - 7:30PM

If you ARE able to make another order, then:

Gamertag: IxLCaScAdEdLxI
Head Wanted: Boom
Method of Payment: 20 yarn
Timezone/Time: Same as last time; EST

Hi, I am new to all of this, so please excuse me if I mess up:

Gamertag: Chingon Leon83

Head: Furbottom

Payment: 20 yarn

Time: EST 4:00PM - 7:30PM

If you ARE able to make another order, then:

Gamertag: IxLCaScAdEdLxIHead Wanted: BoomMethod of Payment: 20 yarnTimezone/Time: Same as last time; EST

Sorry you two, but temporarily closed. Please check back in the near future (No specific time) for when I am re opened!

Hey, Cret, can you not appear offline? I am not trying to be mean when I say that, but I just want to know if you are playing battleblock.

I don't appear offline unless I don't have the time to play with anyone. I hope to get on in an hour or so. Whoever is on will be most likely be recieving their order. LET ME MESSAGE YOU

Thanks!

Gamertag: xDerpySquid11x

Head: King                          looked at current orders and no one had it at the time

Time Zone: PST

Payment: 100 gems

Drake, he is closed for now. No new orders. He is taking orders that had been placed before teporary shutdown.

Okay, sorry, but more delays! (Seriously, I should've started this a few weeks earlier) Today's mah dad's b-day, so not today, but TOMORROW NIGHT FOR SURE. 100%!

Also, Cat Gaurd, that's a new order, and the head is out of stock. Sorry!