A C Cret

The Collectors' Corner [Stocking]

Okay, sorry, but more delays! (Seriously, I should've started this a few weeks earlier) Today's mah dad's b-day, so not today, but TOMORROW NIGHT FOR SURE. 100%!

Also, Cat Gaurd, that's a new order, and the head is out of stock. Sorry!

O.K. since I got the king for free from a member with a brother who is also a member

Cret, what time zone do you live in?

Yeah, PST. I'll try to get on around 5:00pm for me, just so you know ;)

Do you think that you can make my order that whould be awesome but I will understand if you can't

Sorry, but it wouldn't be fair to the others who have also asked to accept you

Not gonna lie made an account so I could post, although I've been lurking. So it's understandable if I'm not chosen.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Agalopez65

Head Wanted: Anything I don't have!

Method of Payment: either

Time Zone & Suggested Time for Trade: Send me a friend request and you'll see when I'm online

Could I bring a friend along? Or could you atleast help him?

Dangit... you stole my cecil!  eh... got 25% off instead. I'll give you 25% and 100 gems for cecil?

What are you on about?

It was a joke but you said any head you don't have and you got cecil and about a day before I requested cecil. If I give you 25% off and 100 gems, can I have cecil? :-)

That's my point though, I never got a Cecil?

Weird... last night A C Cret told me you got one... well looks like your getting a cecil from A C!

@A C Cret  Would you be fine if I explained to them about how you can duplicate anything in this game?  It would make your life a helluva lot easier when they can be helping each other.

@A C Cret Would you be fine if I explained to them about how you can duplicate anything in this game? It would make your life a helluva lot easier when they can be helping each other.

You do realize what you're asking, basically, amounts to:

'Do you mind if I tell everyone here looking to purchase something of value from you about a way to completely bypass paying you for your product and getting said product for free, and at the same time de-valuing everyone else's product who happens to be selling Star Heads. Oh, and also how you aquire these heads for free is from cheating the game.'

Seems to me like a pretty preposterous question to ask someone, but that's just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Don't spread duplication glitches, all it will do is De-value star heads into nothing over time.

It will completely ruin the in-game economy.

Gamertag- foote711

Head Wanted- The King !

Payment- 100 gems

Time- Anytime!

Edited by foote711

@A C Cret  Would you be fine if I explained to them about how you can duplicate anything in this game?  It would make your life a helluva lot easier when they can be helping each other.

Someone offered to duplicate the unicorn for me and I told him duplication is wrong and I blocked communications with him

GT - Richka99

Head - FBI agent #2

Payment - 100 Gems

Time Zone - Est

I'll be on this week around 5:00-9:00 pm.

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by Richka99

Don't spread duplication glitches, all it will do is De-value star heads into nothing over time.

So what?  Why shouldn't everyone have access to all of the heads?

Why should only a few people have access to some heads while not others?

What's the point of maintaining an in-game economy?  The only reason I can possibly think of is: greed and selfishness.

So what? Why shouldn't everyone have access to all of the heads?

What's the point of maintaining an in-game economy? The only reason I can possibly think of is: greed and selfishness.

Why should someone be rewarded for using an illegitimate way to receive things? I don't know about you but I don't condone cheating under any circumstances.

And the reason for keeping the economy intact is so that trading legitimately doesn't dissappear completely, do you really want the trade area to become the duping area instead? What's rewarding about that?

Also, you do realize that we all have a good chance of getting all the star heads right? It just takes time and requires you to complete the features and/or trade for them. Or do you just want all of the rewards while putting in absolutely no effort?

Edited by Murder

So what?  Why shouldn't everyone have access to all of the heads?

What's the point of maintaining an in-game economy?  The only reason I can possibly think of is: greed and selfishness.

Some people put alot of effort into getting a head only for someone to get it for free. Thats abusing the system and should not be tampered with. Hackers need not to apply to this post.

I'm against the idea myself, but if you want to, nobody's stopping you from doing so. If you want to of course, if you wouldn't mind doing it somewhere else, that'd be great! :D

You do realize what you're asking, basically, amounts to:

'Do you mind if I tell everyone here looking to purchase something of value from you about a way to completely bypass paying you for your product and getting said product for free, and at the same time de-valuing everyone else's product who happens to be selling Star Heads. Oh, and also how you aquire these heads for free is from cheating the game.'

Seems to me like a pretty preposterous question to ask someone, but that's just my opinion.

Economy? In a child's game? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!?!?

Also, I don't really NEED the gems or yarn in any way, as I have everything but three story-based achievements, so I could care less if I lose customers from this.

That's my point though, I never got a Cecil?

I put that down by choosing a random head with a random number generator. I figured if you have it, I'd just re-roll, but at least put it there as a placeholder... :P

Ok lets try this again

NEW ORDER

Gamer tag Gostman334

Head Wanted Mr. Bobbins

payment method yarn

time zone eastern

Also sorry for the mixup but when i looked at the head list no heads were crossed of for out of stock

Um i made this order awhile ago and i got the head so could i change the head to the final unicorn?