A C Cret

The Collectors' Corner [Stocking]

If you're still doing this I would like to put in an order

Xbox Live Gamertag: blueninja666

Head Wanted: FBI Agent #2 or Thief

Method of Payment: 100 Gems

Time Zone & Suggested Time for Trade: EST & Weekends (Maybe around 3 EST)

So, I'm sorry for double posting but I'm not sure how to edit my last post, if I'm even able to. I no longed need thief so here's my new order (please ignore the last one)\

Head Wanted: FBI Agent #2

Time Zone & Suggested Time for Trade: EST & Weekends (Maybe around 3 EST

Ninja, he is closed for the time being, and FBI Agent 2 is restocking anyways.

Okay, thanks. Sorry about the second post. I'm new so I need mod approval for the first 5 posts so I sent the revision before I saw yours lol

So, I'm sorry for double posting but I'm not sure how to edit my last post, if I'm even able to. I no longed need thief so here's my new order (please ignore the last one)\

Head Wanted: FBI Agent #2

Time Zone & Suggested Time for Trade: EST & Weekends (Maybe around 3 EST

He gave me agent #2. Look at the  current orders please.

Xbox Live Gamertag: CVanquisherZ
Head Wanted: The King
Method of Payment: 20 Yarns
Time Zone & Suggested Time for Trade:
I'm in the Time Zone GMT +2 (The Netherlands) and I will suggest for time to trade the following: 7pm till 23pm.

Thank you in advance :)

I've noticed a trend on this site for a while now, do people ever bother to read?

I don't think so...

The Jaggalo
Scuba Steve
100 Gems
Central Time & Tonight 6 PM, Sunday (All Day)/Monday (All Day)/Wednesday (Night),

Sorry, I didn't see the "Currently Not Taking Orders" add-on to this post.

Also, finished collection so I no longer need if you ever did consider.

Edited by Karkat

Guys, sorry for the absence!  :cry:  School has become REALLY time consuming, and I've been struggling to make time for other stuff because of that. Currently, I cannot find my USB (I use it to store all of my data), and have been searching for that, which is also slowing me down... This has been quite problematic, hasn't it?  :?

I really hate to have to leave everyone hanging here, but I really can't do anything until I have the time and means to. Again, I'm so sorry to do this, but I might not be super active for the time being. I'll try to do what I can, as soon as I can, to get this place back up and running, but in the mean time, I have to leave things be.

Thanks for understanding!  :-(

• Upvote 1

When it restocks, I would like Lava lamp, my gamer tag is Blueknight000, my method of paying is yarn, and I'm on right now so when your on and have lava lamp again I'd like to have him

My gamertag is Blueknight000. I'll trade you yarn for Cybermonday please

One, thanks for noticing the big bold text about this being temporarily (Haha, it's been a while... :() closed

Two, though you saw the text of closure, you missed the rule against preorders...  :?  Sorry, but I can't honor this. Also, it's only one at a time.

When it restocks, I would like Lava lamp, my gamer tag is Blueknight000, my method of paying is yarn, and I'm on right now so when your on and have lava lamp again I'd like to have him

>My gamertag is Blueknight000. I'll trade you yarn for Cybermonday please

One, thanks for noticing the big bold text about this being temporarily (Haha, it's been a while... :() closed

Two, though you saw the text of closure, you missed the rule against preorders...  :?  Sorry, but I can't honor this. Also, it's only one at a time.

Can I try again? If so can I have The king my gt is Blueknight000 and I'll pay you yarn and I'll be on tuesday at 5:00 thanks if you will let me try again?

>My gamertag is Blueknight000. I'll trade you yarn for Cybermonday

please

Can I try again? If so can I have The king my gt is Blueknight000 and I'll pay you yarn and I'll be on tuesday at 5:00 thanks if you will let me try again?

also I'm sorry for breaking the rules again  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  I'm really sorry :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?

also I'm sorry for breaking the rules again  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  I'm really sorry :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?

Dude, chill, just make sure you learn to read ALL NEW POSTS before posting. I just have your best interests at heart, as some people can be pretty strict about this.  :-D

Dude, chill, just make sure you learn to read ALL NEW POSTS before posting. I just have your best interests at heart, as some people can be pretty strict about this.  :-D

Ok, Thank you so much!!!  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D

Ok, Thank you so much!!!  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D

Also, spamming smiley faces can set people off too... lol  :-P

Haha, don't worry about it!