really really sorry =(

BOOOOOOO...OOOOOOOO!

yeah i know that one :D

that inspiered me ... and all the infos in my flash are from that site :D

i'm just trying to get all these info in one big flash :P + some design :D

YEAH.... PROBLEM FIXED...

back to work

:D be ready for some updates soon with the character zone :P

also.... some of the pictures from the flash will be improved (actualy redrawn by grunt211... for better quality)

:D

i'm really sorry for making you wait so long :">

Still Working on that by the way. I have quite a bit done. I wanted to give all of it to you though instead of just one by one or something. So yeah..still working. :D

btw, you might wanna be ready to move chainsaw. Ive heard its going to be a piece of equipment. And as most equipment is needed for part of a game, i would expect to be ready to add some more to the map.

Oh, and btw, you should make the map locations clickable so it gives a description of what it is like. weapons here. animals here. enimies here. and boss and miniboss info. and a couple tips if you have any.

by the way, you might wanna be ready to move chainsaw. Ive heard its going to be a piece of equipment. And as most equipment is needed for part of a game, i would expect to be ready to add some more to the map.

Oh, and by the way, you should make the map locations clickable so it gives a description of what it is like. Weapons here, animals here, enemies here, etc. Oh, and boss and mini-boss info. Should also add a couple of tips if you have any.

The Chainsaw IS a weapon, we've seen screenshots and videos, so no need to worry about it being "equipment". Besides, if it was, we can just say it's like the Golden Key for equipment.

And instead of "clickable", how about hover-over for the level's name? I'd also prefer click-dragging the map around. Using the white blocks just feels a little weird. I also have a bit of a hard time reading the boosts each animal gives, it's faded a little too much IMO.

But still a great job, really love this idea and how it's coming along :D

thanks alot guys :">

well yeah... the areas in the map will pe clickable.. and you will see the area's name if you "mouse over" :P

thanks again :)

btw, hows the character section going to be set up?

maybe a bunch of circular pics of their face and their name in a old fashioned looking banner below it. And when you click on it the page flips to show him and his magic, and some tips and tricks?

just an idea :P

ugh.... dude....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:54 am

"quick screen with the playable characters selection screen :P

(work in progress)

http://zapping.evonet.ro/pics/f3ae1c4e2 ... b31f46.png"

Sorry but I like this one better. The flash is kind of annoying when I just want a bit of information.

http://castlecrashers.steam-punk.net/HomePage

But, the name for half those weapons are just god-awful. At least half of these are wrongly named, or don't look anything of what they say it's suppose to be. Looking at the "Bone Saw". It looks NOTHING like a bone saw! It looks more like a potato peeler!

The layout looks a little too simple, like as if it was designed by a person with no imagination, no heart. It's all white and boring.

Then the character's status screens and their magic descriptions are not that great. Everyone should know by now a "Ninja Star" is called a Shuriken.

Those are my gripes with the "bit of information". It's rather faulty, inaccurate, or just a really bad description. No offense to Sully who made the site.