vpustote

Stop Adding Me As A Friend

I never even knew that V existed and I'm already friends with him in every alternate dimension ever! Even that dimension where people yodel when they're angry.

I never even knew that V existed and I'm already friends with him in every alternate dimension ever! Even that dimension where people yodel when they're angry.

sweden?

I added you once after playing a ball game with you because I recognized you from the forums.

You rejected me without asking who I was, and it hurt in a way you cant even imagine.  :cry:

I get friend request after pretty much any game I play. I don't add anyone really because my list is so full all the time. It sucks to have to delete people all the time. So I made the rule that I only add people that talk to me and seem genuinely interested in having me as a friend on xbox rather than just have the status of being my friend. 

So no offense, Spoon! The massive wave of millions of people wanting to add me as simmered down quite a bit. If you want to add me, feel free. You too, Mr. Hatty or anyone else. If you want to be my friend, feel free to add me. Send a message though and say something. That's usually how I pick up new friends is the friendship given back to me... lol. KING FRIEND OF FRIENDSHIP KINGDOM!!! MWHA

Anyways, the GT is: V Pustote 

VPUSTOTE? The Vpustote? You mean the guy who posted this video on youtube? Sign me up, I wanna be your friend.Gross pus from my shoulder - YouTubemqdefault.jpg

VPUSTOTE? The Vpustote? You mean the guy who posted this video on youtube? Sign me up, I wanna be your friend.Gross pus from my shoulder - YouTubemqdefault.jpg

Put that thing in a spoiler man

EDIT: Double quote? Forums y u du dis to me, now there's three pics!

Edited by MeltedCow
  • Upvote 1

>VPUSTOTE? The Vpustote? You mean the guy who posted this video on youtube? Sign me up, I wanna be your friend.Gross pus from my shoulder - YouTubemqdefault.jpg

Put that thing in a spoiler man

EDIT: Double quote? Forums y u du dis to me, now there's three pics!

And now there's 5!

Haaa well when the game went free I got a lot too but not over a thousand.. I guess number 2 gets that many more messages than number 15.

I forgot what happens when you get featured. All dem friend requests and messages. Ugh.

that must suck...

Imagine what 8bitten and Quentin go through...

I forgot what happens when you get featured. All dem friend requests and messages. Ugh.

that must suck...

lol... 8bitten probuably goes through more from being featured 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 6 times? Theres grim & grandporium, golden blowhole, suicidal curcus, TogetherWeFail3, and I think one other...

that must suck...

lol... 8bitten probuably goes through more from being featured 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 6 times? Theres grim & grandporium, golden blowhole, suicidal curcus, TogetherWeFail3, and I think one other...

8bitten might have made more playlists. But Frenemies is pretty loved, I would say they're about equal. Bitten probably has a slight lead.

Nyahaha. I'm glad I was just famous enough to get noticed when it was important to me but when I didn't care any more I fell out of the scene.

Yup! That's my shoulder. If you read the comments you can find out more about what it is. It's not cancerous or anything to worry about... that's all I cared about. I will actually be posting a new video of it within the next few weeks if anyone is interested. hahaha. I drain it once every year. 

Also, I talked with PSY3guyguy... (if I am remembering his gamertag right) and he said he got tons and tons of hate mail. So I can only imagine that 8bitten has a million times more than that. I'm just glad that none of my messages are hate mail. 

Yup! That's my shoulder. If you read the comments you can find out more about what it is. It's not cancerous or anything to worry about... that's all I cared about. I will actually be posting a new video of it within the next few weeks if anyone is interested. hahaha. I drain it once every year. 

Also, I talked with PS3guyguy... (if I am remembering his gamertag right) and he said he got tons and tons of hate mail. So I can only imagine that 8bitten has a million times more than that. I'm just glad that none of my messages are hate mail. 

Its ps3guyguy, but Im happy you have been able to delete most of them... my butt still hurts after you kicked by butt during you and I's ball game on saturday :-P

I will take this as an open invitation to invite you & message you on all 1337 of my Xbox accounts & all 420 of my Steam accounts.

Jk much love, my condolences to the digital mailman that has to bring all this to you.

Lol

I hate to be the one who brings up the rules, but:

• No SPAMMING: Do not put up posts that consist entirely of a single word response, smileys, etc -- say something!

and

• "Bump"= posting in a thread for the sole purpose of moving the thread back onto the "active topics" page, or back to the first page within a topic. (please don’t do this)

I was playing with Pustote a few weeks ago, I have maybe 5 wins at the most in Ball Game against him, and he has probuably 10 times more. :-P

Oh, I met him online and we became friends. I didn't even know about the leaderboard stuff, lol, I never check them... XP