vpustote

Stop Adding Me As A Friend

As most of you know, I kind of disappeared for awhile. 

I do know that Battleblock is becoming popular again because of it being free for gold members. But seriously, stop adding me as a friend. Everyday now for the past two weeks, I have been deleting new friend requests. My friend requests fill up so fast that I can't keep up with them. Then I get tons of messages saying that they want to be my friend or questions about BBT.

I can't be friends with everyone in the world, I can't possibly play with everyone single one of you, I'm not about to hand out free gems or heads, no I do not duplicate heads, nor do I care to know any cool duplication tricks, I know that people are catching up to me in the leaderboards, I also know that I am a loser and no-life hack and POS, are my gems legit? yes, do I think unshippedhalo02 is cheating? yes, duh, how did I get most of my gems? challenge solo/ball... anything else?

Please stop sending me messages and friend requests. 

I've stopped playing the game except for an occasional ball game here and there. If you really, really have to know something, ask around. Most people know the answer to anything you can possibly ask me. 

CAM003192.jpg

Dang dude... thats gonna take a while too delete. eventually the messages will expire but I am not one of those 1044 messages

How did you get all of friend request? How are you so popular?

People just look up who's on the leaderboards and they try to be their friend.

I'm assuming vpustote is at the top of the leaderboards or something.

How did you get all of friend request? How are you so popular?

Same thing happens when you get featured.

</3

It's probably people wanting to help you find the hidden bosses.

Edited by Ultanoka
  • Upvote 3

Funny stuff, that's the price you pay for being "known"

Turn your notifications off, it makes it a lot more bearable.

i just wanted too be popaler liek you..

In all seriousness though V, we should play ball again sometime. You probably have to message me for obvious reasons. I'll be on anytime next week and after 3:00pm EST anytime after that. (At my dads now until sunday and school starts back up on the 13th)

Looking forward to talking to you again man... everybody left me alone on 360 to fend for myself T_T

• Upvote 1

If he had a gem for every message sent he could buy real friends to get rid of these xbox live friends and go on a ship and discover a land of candy and....

• Upvote 3

There really needs to be an option to turn off messages or something, so that anyone who does try and send you a message gets like 'Sorry, but this user has chosen not to recieve messages'. Because GODDAMN THAT IS A LUDICROUS AMOUNT OF MESSAGES.

Think of all the Twix bars you coul-- what?

...Oh. That's... sad.

It has just been brought to my attention that you can't buy Twix bars with XBLA Messages.

All jokes aside, something like a 'Recieve No Messages' or at least a 20-message limit should really be added to Xbox Live.

I don't even like Twix bars.

Edited by RicePrezPip
  • Upvote 1

i just wanted too be popaler liek you..

In all seriousness though V, we should play ball again sometime. You probably have to message me for obvious reasons. I'll be on anytime next week and after 3:00pm EST anytime after that. (At my dads now until sunday and school starts back up on the 13th)

Looking forward to talking to you again man... everybody left me alone on 360 to fend for myself T_T

Hey Undead Ninya!! I wasn't sure if that was you getting on and off online. I've been on the last few days.... I've been doing terrible in the life department, so I started playing games again. Watch for me, I will totally play some ball if you are on!

• Upvote 1

vpustote what's your Gamertag so I can add you on Xbox Live?

it says his gamertag in the picture in the OP, dweeb

btw added you OP, plz join my BBT clan

• Upvote 2

vpustote what's your Gamertag so I can add you on Xbox Live?

it says his gamertag in the picture in the OP, dweeb

btw added you OP, plz join my BBT clan

dont join his clan its not mlg join mine it has noscope tigers

(Disclaimer: Do not add the OP, no matter how MLG ur clan is.)

Edited by RicePrezPip

I added you once after playing a ball game with you because I recognized you from the forums.

You rejected me without asking who I was, and it hurt in a way you cant even imagine.  :cry:

• Upvote 2

Mr:Hatty-

vpustote's gamertag IS vpustote!

Thanks! Vpustote I'm gonna send you a friend request via my special edition MLG Xbox One so you can join my MLG BBT Clan, I'm assuming you already know how to 360 Muckle throw and get color confirms from across the map in Colour The World, yes?

• Upvote 1