I got this game the day it came out, unfortunately along the way, my xbox was stolen (long story) anyway, I need some of the star heads I wasn't able to get while I didn't have an Xbox. I have a couple star heads that I have on my sisters account that she doesn't want so I can trade for those. The heads I'm missing are as follows:

- Unicorn

- Thief

- Mrs. Pump

- Groundhog

- FBI Agent 2

- Barbarian

- Meebs

- Cecil

- Rammy

- Cybermonday (present head)

- The King

- Santa

- Turkey

- Scuba Steve

- Hooshmand

- Johnny Four

- Nose Knows

These are the heads I have for trade:

- Behemoth Chicken

- Donuts

- Boot

- Snail

- I See You

- FBI Agent 1

I obviously can't evenly trade for all heads but I can also trade all the gems and yarn you could want. Please message me here or on XBL (Hoboking257) to set up trade.

Holy crap it's Hoboking.  Long time no see, dude.

I just realized I can't contribute to your cause since I haven't played BBT on Xbox for...well, a while.  I think I have the Turkey head, but I could me mistaken on that one.

I got this game the day it came out, unfortunately along the way, my xbox was stolen (long story) anyway, I need some of the star heads I wasn't able to get while I didn't have an Xbox. I have a couple star heads that I have on my sisters account that she doesn't want so I can trade for those. The heads I'm missing are as follows:

- Unicorn

- Thief

- Mrs. Pump

- Groundhog

- FBI Agent 2

- Barbarian

- Meebs

- Cecil

- Rammy

- Cybermonday (present head)

- The King

- Santa

- Turkey

- Scuba Steve

- Hooshmand

- Johnny Four

- Nose Knows

These are the heads I have for trade:

- Behemoth Chicken

- Donuts

- Boot

- Snail

- I See You

- FBI Agent 1

I obviously can't evenly trade for all heads but I can also trade all the gems and yarn you could want. Please message me here or on XBL (Hoboking257) to set up trade.

Dude... you liked your own post. Thats kind of a un-spoken rule around here. In my opinion I think it seems kind of desprate for likes but thats just my opinion. I'm not trying to be mean since your a cool guy.

I didn't even realize I liked my own post, whoops XD I know it's an unspoken rule, I use the mobile version on my phone and I was looking for a way to edit the post. Apparently I hit this like button on accident. My bad, won't happen again.

And just an update on this thread, I have all of the star heads except for Nose Knows so yeah, if anyone has that, that'd be nice :D

Edited by Hoboking257

I didn't even realize I liked my own post, whoops XD I know it's an unspoken rule, I use the mobile version on my phone and I was looking for a way to edit the post. Apparently I hit this like button on accident. My bad, won't happen again.

And just an update on this thread, I have all of the star heads except for Nose Knows so yeah, if anyone has that, that'd be nice :D

Its cool dude. On vacation my touch screen was being a piece of poop. Isn't A C Cret giving you the nose?

Its cool dude. On vacation my touch screen was being a piece of poop. Isn't A C Cret giving you the nose?

Weird story actually, while we were playing, I don't know if it was the connection or what but we traded and the nose was just gone! Neither of us had it. It was like some weird bug or something.

Unrelated to original post, as for the latest one..... That's happened to me before! I found someone online giving free star heads and in the midst of trading for one someone decide to get out of the gift shop. The trade ended like 2/3 seconds before it automatically kicked us out and when we were out I didn't have the head I traded for and neither did he.

Right?! It was really weird, I don't know what the heck would cause it but all I know is we were trading the nose for 0 gems because this guy was giving star heads for free and all of a sudden there was no nose. He walked out of the trading center with a star head and I walked out with my head but neither of us had the nose. It was really weird.

Hello Hoboking257,

I have the Barbarian head for trade :). Is it okay if you are able to trade the Behemoth chicken for it ? My Gamertag is CVanquisherZ.
I'm in the timezone GMT +2 (The Netherlands) and I am able to trade between 7pm till 11pm.

Thank you in advance :).