RicePrezPip

Rolled A Twenty

Similar rules to my other topic Critical Fail.

The above person gives a scenario and the person below them must explain how AMAZINGLY WELL that scenario went. But, not like;

'I try to score a touchdown in football.'

'You get the point, huzzah.'

I'm talking like, UNBELIEVABLE AMOUNTS OF SUCCESS HERE.

Like OFF THE CHARTS LEVEL LIKE THIS;

'I try to score a touchdown in football.'

'You make it to the end of the field, and slam the ball so hard into the ground that it causes an earthquake which causes no damage and instead causes a getaway car full of wanted criminals to crash. Because of your brave efforts everyone sees you as a hero.'

tl;dr

Person Above: Give Scenario

Person Below: Creatively explain how scientist-bafflingly well that scenario went.

Repeat.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Guess I'll start; I try to tie my shoes.

Edited by RicePrezPip

YOU TIE THEM SO WELL, THOSE SHOES ARE CONSIDERED THE 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD, FOR THIS GREAT ACHIEVMENT YOU ARE AWARDED A GOVERNMENT-PAYED, LIFETIME SERVANT TO TIE YOUR SHOES FOR YOU.

I try to make a game.

Your game becomes so successful, that your bank account literally cannot hold the amount of moneys it generates, thus your home is filled to the brim with dollar bills, some of which you choose to donate and build a secret space safe where all your cash will remain unthieved. This space safe also acts as a satellite, granting you access to cable channels nobody knew existed.

I go to school.

You do SO GOOD ON YOUR SCIENCE TEST THAT YOUR TEACHER ADVANCES YOU TO UNIVERSITY AND YOU BECOME AN ASTRONAUT, BUT NOT AN ORDINARY ASTRONAUT, YOU GO TO MARS, MAKE $500,000,000, USE THE MONEY TO BUY MARS, START A NEW SOCIETY THERE AND GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS:

"The man who went to school."

I turn on my TV.

• Upvote 1

the mods are so impressed, they make you a behemoth staff and you battle danp for the ruler  of the behemoth and win.

Then game 4 gets +1,000,000 sells and you get all the money

I try to be a mod

You do such a good job as a moderator that your work makes headlines, causing every single forum in the universe to immediately promote you to moderator, even the ones you haven't signed up for. In addition, the Behemoth makes you a forum admin and you're knighted or something but that's not important. You are appointed Moderator of the World and in 2,300 years, legends are told about you.

I try to do some homework.

Edited by RicePrezPip

Your cat becomes the most talented and smartest cat on Earth, gets a job as a cat guard in Battleblock, makes millions of the shiny moneys, and gives it to you.

I sit down.

Tired from whatever daily activies you partake in, you sit down, only to find you have sat on a MAGICAL BENCH! You are granted three wishes and the bench is named after you.

I stand up.

But tumble right back down as you have been having balance problems lately after that accident. But you have to try to stand as said by the doctor. Sad :(. Luckily you recover quickly in the end. :).

Anyway, I read a book.

Edited by HeavyweightChicken

and dislike it and play battleblock theater and get the #1 ranking on everything

I try to get to a sold out event in seattle to meet dan,tom, and will (I actually am trying to go)