Sign in to follow this  
TheatreOfBattleblock

Trophies

Just a quick topic,Trophies how do i get them

I hear you must finish the game

But what happens if you skip levels in chapter 8 and go straight to the finale

Also,if you would like to team up to get trophies list your gt   *no mic btw*

I believe you must get a letter grade in every level, not including encores (in other words, finish the game) for a trophy. If you are playing on normal you will get a silver one, and if you are playing on INSANE you will get a gold one. So I don't think you'll get a trophy if you skip the chapter 8 levels and go straight to the finale.

• Upvote 1

beat all levels (encores are optional) to get a trophie

Normal=Silver

Insane=Golden

No you can't level skip

I think you should get a platinum or diamond trophy or something for beating both insane co op and solo. I beat both and was kind of disappointed that there wasn't anything super special for beating both things on insane. Like wearing a gem on your back or something. That'd be cool...WEARING A GOLDEN WHALE ON YOUR BACK :D

• Upvote 1

I think you should get a platinum or diamond trophy or something for beating both insane co op and solo. I beat both and was kind of disappointed that there wasn't anything super special for beating both things on insane. Like wearing a gem on your back or something. That'd be cool...WEARING A GOLDEN WHALE ON YOUR BACK :D

Yeah or a GEM trophy  :lol: maybe for beating every level with an A++ grade, because I hear about all these people trying to get all A pluses when I believe there is no reward, not even an achievement.