Dexide

It's My 6 Year Anniversary Here

Hello, fellow Behemoth forums members. It's me, Dexide. Today is my sixth year anniversary at the Behemoth forums!

I figured that I would use this occasion to make a very special thread. So, this is the official thread that you can use to tell me why you love me. Thanks. Anyone who is mean to me in this thread will be banned for one day, just a warning.

• Upvote 6

Congrats, Dexide! You've been a pretty cool mod since I've known ya, and it's awesome that you've been here so long. Definitely a role model on the Behemoth forums. Keep up the great work man!

I even drew you a picture to show you how cool you are  ;-)

J24czGV.png

ban me if ur legit

• Upvote 8

Congrats, Dexide! You've been a pretty cool mod since I've known ya, and it's awesome that you've been here so long. Definitely a role model on the Behemoth forums. Keep up the great work man!

I even drew you a picture to show you how cool you are  ;-)

J24czGV.png

ban me if ur legit

I liked the post till I saw the spoiler... Do I have permishion from Dexide to still like it (not the spoiler)

Huh, no way, we have the same anniversary date thingy. But you're number is bigger so you're better.

Edited by daikonboy101

hey duxide i found ur name on the side of a dumpster nd it sed u smell. so i changed it 4u

2ldypld.png

• Upvote 11

I even drew you a picture to show you how cool you are ;-)

J24czGV.png

ban me if ur legit

I liked the post till I saw the spoiler... Do I have permishion from Dexide to still like it (not the spoiler)

Well that first part was the only part of my message that was sincere. I hope Dexide realizes I was just giving him an excuse to ban me if he wanted to. I would never say something like that to someone in a negative way (and honestly I'm having a bit of regret with how I went about making that joke, but it's too late now). Just trying to make me sound like less of a jerk, in case I came off that way.

J24czGV.png

ban me if ur legit

Well that first part was the only part of my message that was sincere. I hope Dexide realizes I was just giving him an excuse to ban me if he wanted to. I would never say something like that to someone in a negative way (and honestly I'm having a bit of regret with how I went about making that joke, but it's too late now). Just trying to make me sound like less of a jerk, in case I came off that way.

No its ok GoldenGhost, you are a very nice person on the forums and I don't think you are a jerk at all. :D

J24czGV.png

ban me if ur legit

No its ok GoldenGhost, you are a very nice person on the forums and I don't think you are a jerk at all. :D

You haven't seen GoldenGhost's final form. He's extremely racist towards the Waddle Dee race calling them the G-word....

Grunts