Sign in to follow this  
megan

Announcing Game 4!

TitleScreen02.jpg

What’s this?? Game 4 is upon us!!

Shortly before the release of BattleBlock Theater we started working on something new. We schemed up a bunch of concepts and picked our strongest one. From there we fleshed out the lone survivor prototype!!! As it grew stronger and stronger, we polished it, furnished it with delights, and added (gluten free?) sprinkles. Yes, as the chicken dictates, this game is of a genre we haven’t covered before and seek to breathe a new flavor into. Maybe you can find a hint in the video below about which genre it is??

What we’ve ended up with is something we are all very proud of. I am confident you’ll get a kick out of this one. So we’ve decided to bring it to PAX Prime — and you can play it! As usual we’ll want your feedback to steer the process. I cannot wait to show you guys what we’ve got!

Until that time, please enjoy the introduction video to this grand and mysterious adventure………. Stay tuned for more info at PAX Prime Booth 3003!!!

END BRAIN SEQUENCE 0459672-B

-Dan Paladin

• Upvote 7

Awww yeah, Game 4!

Glad to see Stamper returning as narrator (at least for this trailer)!

Can't wait to see gameplay footage from PAX. I'm hoping it's either an RTS or RPG...but I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever.  :-D

So this picks up from where BBT left off I guess. Props for putting Hatty in there.

So, speculation on what genre will be dealing with here boys? They said its one they haven't done.

Where was Hatty?

The hexagons look like chemical compounds, and there was a snowman, gingerbread man, and the cupcake, in addition to the spider woman on the game 4 t-shirt.  I wonder if the game is based on gene splicing or mutating?

Whatever it is I'm glad I'll see it at PAX!

• Upvote 1

It definitely reminded me of the adventure time mutations from the nuclear bomb. There was even some candy characters i.e cupcake, gingerbread man. This looks very interesting. What does this mean?- END BRAIN SEQUENCE 0459672-B 

Edited by Jaredman89
  • Upvote 1

My friend X275 Rme RANGER & I are going. He has a forum account but doesnt use it.

I get to play it in a week :D

Would you please share with us some screenies and, perhaps, videos? :00

Boom! Crash!! More explosions yeah!!!

Thus means more gems right? And more knights. Aliens and all that stuff....

But this might be 14 or 13+ because xdd all the GORE and BLOOD.

Makes sense right? Cause that's exactly what the phrase says see?!

"Oh yes! It all makes sense now!!"

Get ready to buckle your pants and stuff again.

Would you please share with us some screenies and, perhaps, videos? :00

My friend X275 Rme RANGER & I are going. He has a forum account but doesnt use it.

I get to play it in a week :D

My camera broke but my friend will try. the thing with a video is theres thousands of people so it willl be loud as heck

All those hexagons seem to imply that the playing field will be divided into such segments, could it turn out to be something turn-based?

Also,

y3DAtfZ.jpg

turns out it actually was nigh.

Also 2: I just realized all those hexagons look like a honeycomb

Edited by Luka

hi hello howdie i am new to this community if anyone can tell me how to get a picture that would be great but thats beside the point anyway cool game looks like the blast from  hattys hat sent the honey hug or whatever its called to crash on a planet this tim it has 6 NIPPLES or it my pc anyway looks like mor buckling my pants

:shock: NIPPLES :shock:  HARD NIPPLES

I looked up what nigh means and it means near, which means honey hug is near the earth and the hat blew it away so it didn't come to close and kill them.....