megan

Welcome To The Game 4 Forum!

Hello Everyone!

We've just announced Game 4 with a teaser video. More news to come and you can keep up by checking out our blog under the community section of our Behemoth website. 

For example, here was a recent update after PAX (Sept 2014): Game 4 @ PAX Recap

We hope to hear your thoughts on the game as we start to show you more of our next game in development. 

The title of the game is still to be announced, so for now we will continue using the code name, Game 4.

Thanks!

-The Behemoth Team

• Upvote 1

September 2014- School year starts

January 18 2015- My 15th birthday

November 4th 2016- Presidential election(I think)

December 10 2016- Game 4 release date reveal

December 31 3000- Reveal that due to unexpected robot apocalypse game 4 has been delayed.

Unknown Date- The Elder gods finally finish Game 4 and play it gracefully.

• Upvote 2

Im sorry But why a strategy based game? Why not castle crashers 2 You guys would make money out of that game and thats what fans want, start paying attention to your fans  and see what they want, castle crashers was one of the most popular games once and its still played because every body loved the games just hear me out and let this go through to see what people say. 

Hi I have a theory that Pit People is sort of a sequel to BattleBlock Theater beacause in BattleBlock Theater's ending song you see Hatty BLOWING UP (with a GIANT lazer)!

Hatty's lazer also kills a giant bear??

Now to Pit People in the start of the trailer they talk about a giant bear crashing into earth. But if you look very closely you can see HATTY SHOOTING A GIANT LAZER!?!?!?!?!?

CO2wt5FUYAA6MmS.jpg

Stamper tweeted this photo thought I'd share it if you haven't seen it. 

Pit People is looking like a direct sequel to Battleblock Theater as far as the narrative goes. Seeing this picture makes me wonder how much from BBT will carry over. (Kinda wondering if there's any hidden text in this image a la FNAF teasers but I'm too lazy to do it myself)

I like how Pit people is connected to Battle block theatre with the space bear getting shot by hatty's hat laser at the end of BBT. :-D  Like in the tv show Lost and how you get to see how the people that crashed on the island are connected.