Potatofarm71

I Can Make Anything Into A Castle Crashers Style Character.

Can you draw me as the pink knight please?

Short description of me: long brown hair, white skin, green eyes, wears glasses, has dimples, does not wear makeup, wears a jacket, jeans, and tennis shoes basically everyday, and obviously loves Sonic the Hedgehog.

Wait,do you want me to draw a pink knight or just a person that matches that description?

Wait,do you want me to draw a pink knight or just a person that matches that description?

Short description of me: long brown hair, white skin, green eyes, wears glasses, has dimples, does not wear makeup, wears a jacket, jeans, and tennis shoes basically everyday, and obviously loves Sonic the Hedgehog.

Draw me in the pink knight suit using the rainbow magic. Hopefully I clarified things.

Edited by Gamefemale
  • Upvote 1

Your pretty much the female equivalent to me asides I dont have dimples

Draw me in the pink knight suit using the rainbow magic. Hopefully I clarified things.

Ok so this is what I THINK you meant

• Upvote 1

I have another request:

Me with black knight armor on. NOTE: I should be helmetless.

Describing me: A boy, with hair combed to the left looking swag, and the rest of me is absolutely normal.

Also on the same picture, my friend in green knight armor. Also should be helmetless.

Describing my friend: A boy, short, with his hair strait.

We do not look that old. We look young for our age. :P
Can you make us high-fiving each other? Again, this is a big request so tell me if it's to much.

How long does it take you to make these things on average? :huh:

I have another request:

Describing me: A boy, with hair combed to the left looking swag, and the rest of me is absolutely normal.

Also on the same picture, my friend in green knight armor. Also should be helmetless.

Can you make us high-fiving each other? Again, this is a big request so tell me if it's to much.

I can make that easily don't worry

• Upvote 1

I have another request:

I can make that easily don't worry

Thanks!

Ok so this is what I THINK you meant

That's what I meant.

Even though this is great, could you make them smiling? And a rainbow backround? This is for my friend's birthday and he's kind of picky.

EDIT: Also our hair is dark brown. Forgot to mention that. *Face Palm*

Edited by U-Knighted

EVERYBODY,ive got a twitch now and ive been thinking that I could stream making your requests.

Is anyone interested?And if so who would watch?

According to your youtubez you've had Twitch for a month.

According to your youtubez you've had Twitch for a month.

EVERYBODY,ive got a twitch now and ive been thinking that I could stream making your requests.

Is anyone interested?And if so who would watch?

Well yeah,but im actually gonna stream more often.

• Upvote 1