Sign in to follow this  
RicePrezPip

[Theory] "oh, I Get It!"

SPOILERS DON'T VENTURE FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED BATTLEBLOCK OH GOD

"Oh, I get it! Because of the, YES! It all makes sense now!"

Basically I came up with a little theory about these final words from Battleblock's mysterious narrator. I theorize that this line is for people who have played Game 4 prior to Battleblock.

"Oh, I get it! Because of the hat laser! YES! That's why the bear crashed! It all makes sense now!"

So, yeah. Discuss. 

Edited by RicePrezPip
  • Upvote 1

Oh god

Now we're gonna be in MORE TROUBLE THAN EVER

The story makes sense xd, the bear makes sense....IT'S BATTLEBLOCK THEATER 2!!!!

God get set to buckle your pants....and something....

I think, that since the loading screen is like an old fashioned movie, and that the ending finishes with "the end" that the entire gameplay was a movie, and the commentary was him yelling at the screen/tv.

Well, here's the proof that Hatty DID cause the world to havoc 

post-19442-0-64507300-1411521236_thumb.png

You can see Hatty shooting his beam at the Space Bear, so your first part of the theory may be right.

Edited by Jac16king

This is the order in which I believe the games take place:

1. Alien Hominid

2. Battle Block Theater

3. Pit People

4. Castle Crashers

Alien Hominid and Battle Block Theater happen at around the same time in the modern era, because when Hatty shoots a laser into space he also blasts through the Alien, and the Alien is blasted off in that same ship at the end of Alien Hominid. Then Honey Hug smashes into Earth causing the apocalypse and all these crazy mutant monsters like hair trolls and cyclopses. Castle Crashers is the survivors of the apocalypse trying to rebuild, which explains the crazy monsters that exist like trolls and fire demons and skeletons.

• Upvote 2

I'm unsure about that Smoothster because when the bear hit the planet it caused the entire world to turn into hexagons and also screwing up time (Apparently from reading some stuff) And so because of that it can't be the case unless somehow the player is to kill the bear (Which would explain why there is no narrator in Castle crashers) and then the world magically repairs itself and time is restored... Although there would still be some higher technology lying around meaning guns and other things should still be a thing to some extent.