Sign in to follow this  
Potatofarm71

Missing Bbt Copy

Just yesterday as I was checking steam I was looking through my games but I couldn't see any trace of Battle Block Theater, I looked in my recent transactions and it said i never purchased BBT, I looked at the store page and it said i never got it so i couldn't just get it again and i've looked all over the internet but it says nothing

Please Behemoth can you get a solution to this?

This has never happened with any other games either then the behemoth's, and if it is steams fault what proof have I got?You think that they will just give me another copy, no.Im trying to reach out to Behemoth to see if they can fix it.

Edited by Potatofarm71

You've just undermined your own argument, "What proof have I got?" You previously stated that all records of your purchase were erased, so with no evidence it can easily sound like your just trying to get a free copy of the game (I'm not saying that's what your doing I'm just saying that's what it sounds like).

Edit: One thing you should have as proof are the heads, the heads are stored separately from the game in your steam inventory you don't even have to own the game to have items from it, (I own a Dota 2 item but have never touched the game in my life). So just take a screen shot of your head collection to show that you had the game! That should be proof enough.  :-P

Edited by SaltOnToast

I told you that everything was erased....including the heads.Either a hacker has been on my account or steam had an error all I can do is list the heads I got previously.

which is:

All of the default ones

Moose

Gerald

Boom

Mr Peabody

Castle crashers knight

Buckle you pants

Thief

Duck Shark

Boot

And I can't think of any others.

and FYI:I would never try to get a free copy of this.

Edit:Never mind,I just won't play BBT anymore but i'm still disappointed that all my money has gone down the drain

Edited by Potatofarm71

Hey Potatofarm. I don't speak for The Behemoth, but I'll try and help you with your issue anyway.  :-)

If BattleBlock Theater had just disappeared from your Steam library, then simply exiting and re-starting Steam would fix the problem. That usually causes un-listed games to be re-listed.

But you say it has disappeared from your purchase history? The only games (as far as I'm aware) anyone is allowed to remove from that list are 'complimentary' titles, e.g. free to play titles. Even if a hacker has had at your account, there would be no way for them to remove BBT from that list.

Also, if your Steam name is the same as your username here, then there seems to be no record of BBT play-time or collected heads on your profile. Again, even if a hacker has had at your account, there would be no way for them to remove play-time. Play-time permanently stays on your account, even if you delete a game from your library entirely.

So, the fault must be with Steam. It sounds pretty serious, so I suggest you check out Steam Support asap.

• Upvote 1

I don' know what to do,theres not any trace of it left its just strange I dont know whats going on but i thinks its best to just not play battleblock theater anymore because ive tried everything and nothings working so yeah thanks for you help though

Hi Potatofarm! As others in our community have mentioned, we highly recommend you contact Steam Support for help!

https://support.steampowered.com/

The Behemoth does not have control over your Steam game entitlements, or the Steam store. It sounds like an issue with the store or your account entitlements to me, which Valve should be able to help with!

• Upvote 1