Sorry if this was already written but.

Two problems here:

Whenever i finish a fbf (Furbottom's feature) level (the whole thing)

I dont earn any star heads, or avatar awards.

This is ridiculous since i have completed it 10 times and it still gives me nothing!

Help!!

-Update: I have a black xbox 360 with good wifi,etc

My gamertag is Cylacine.

----Question 2

Any reason why the game randomly crashes? Like if i try to load a fbf or arena mode, the game crashes, my whole xbox crashes, cant do anything etc. Why does this happen???

It works on story but when i buy something from the gift shop, Boom the whole game freezes or crashes.

I

Update 2- I cant save my games because of it crashing, so i gotta start from the last chapter :(

Cannot play fbf on co-op either. Or arena because if i do.. The first round i go to GAME CRASHES BOOM THERE YA GO.

Two problems here:

This is ridiculous since i have completed it 10 times and it still gives me nothing!

Help!!

My gamertag is Cylacine.

----Question 2

Any reason why the game randomly crashes? Like if i try to load a fbf or arena mode, the game crashes, my whole xbox crashes, cant do anything etc. Why does this happen???

It works on story but when i buy something from the gift shop, Boom the whole game freezes or crashes.

I

Update 2- I cant save my games because of it crashing, so i gotta start from the last chapter :(

Cannot play fbf on co-op either. Or arena because if i do.. The first round i go to GAME CRASHES BOOM THERE YA GO.

Whoa... that's a lot of issues! Have you tried completely deleting and then reinstalling your game? I'm wondering if something went wonky with your install. 

Two problems here:

Help!!

My gamertag is Cylacine.

----Question 2

I

Whoa... that's a lot of issues! Have you tried completely deleting and then reinstalling your game? I'm wondering if something went wonky with your install. 

But then ill lose my progress! there has to be some other way.... ;_;

It shouldn't make you lose your progress,because the data is on the xbox even if you don't have the game anymore.

OH ok.

So i tried it and well the fbf worked but not the fbr co-op and arena thingy :?

It shouldn't make you lose your progress,because the data is on the xbox even if you don't have the game anymore.

OH ok.

So i tried it and well the fbf worked but not the fbr co-op and arena thingy :?

THE TRICKEST GLITCH EVER. AND MY CAMERA (WHICH I CANT USE ANYMORE).