Sign in to follow this  
megan

Happy Birthday, Castle Crashers! (Enter To Win A Postcard)

My favorite boss from Castle Crashers has to be the final wizard boss because when I defeated the 1st phase of him for the first time I thought, YES, I BEATEN THE GAME! Then the game goes like PSYCHE and a creepy spider version of him comes outta that chest! Plus when I finally beat him, I get a lava sword in which in my opinion is the best sword in the entire game.

do you no longer say

I LOVE CASTLE CRASHERS AND SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Happy Birthday, Castle Crashers! I love you, even with your finger crackingly painful quaffing.

My favorite boss would happen to be that one boss where you had to try to hit him without getting hit so much that you died. It was really hard but I managed to hit him enough times that he died before me.
I also like the troll boss because it shows me just how powerful the knights become on their journey. At first, they have to flee from it via defecating deer. Later, they kill it while on a friggin' wedding wagon. It's absolutely wonderful knowing grinding can make men into gods.

Happy Birthday! I love spending my weekend painfully getting every pet and weapon in your well crafted game.

The boss I remembered the most was the insane last buildup to the Evil Wizard: Necromancer. A stage full of corpses, and then being revived to kill you. It was so awesome to get the whole screen covered with enemies, I wondered if I can finally get control and turn back the tide. When I finally won, his sword was lying there and I just had this smile.

Happy birthday CC

As a sadist and cheater. I love the catfish just for the sake of the fun of destroying it so easily with magic spam (and dat exp).

As a masochist I do find myself returning to the troll mother alot just for the fun of juggling so many trolls only to die instantly from stun lock the moment I stand still.

Happy birthday my favorite Behemoth game. Whoops I said that out loud. 

Anyway, my favorite boss has got to be the piano playing conehead, I don't know his official name. But he seems to stand out from other bosses where he's just another knight. I guess the necromancer is like that but fighting waves of the undead isn't exactly fair battle. But neither is bomb shooting organ pipes.

Hooray! I'm late, but...Happy Birthday~! *confetti*

My favorite boss is the Necromancer. He's just...really cool! :D I remember freaking out the first time I fought him whenever he brought some of the enemies back to life. It was just chaos! The music is really awesome too!

he was only trying to avenge his best friends death and take revenge.

Castlepedia claims that the Cyclops is his father so *sassy voice* "get it right, GOSH!"

Well, actually, that's a theory. I think that the two are best friends, or the cyclops being the "Uncle Joe". There is also a slight chance that they are brothers, due to the blood relations theory.

Also, I never properly gave Castle Crashers a real Happy Birthday, so here you go, in the style of Battleloggers. The song is fast paced, so no commas.

Happy birthday happy birthday

Happy birthday TO YOUR FACE, 

Happy birthday happy birthday Castle Crasheeeeeerrrrrrrrrs!!!

Edited by MeltedCow
  • Upvote 1

My favorite boss from Castle Crashers has to be the final wizard boss because when I defeated the 1st phase of him for the first time I thought, YES, I BEATEN THE GAME! Then the game goes like PSYCHE and a creepy spider version of him comes outta that chest! Plus when I finally beat him, I get a lava sword in which in my opinion is the best sword in the entire game.

do you no longer say

Even though yes I do still love Sonic and Castle Crashers, it's not my signature anymore as I found something way better.

My favorite boss is the barbarian boss because it's funny how he crushes a buff barbarian in the beginning and I like how he gives you a challenge to beat him before all the princesses are taken away in the background. Plus he's one of the first bosses in the game. Happy 6th birthday castle crashers!!!

do you no longer say

Even though yes I do still love Sonic and Castle Crashers, it's not my signature anymore as I found something way better.

I see that...

Hey Everyone! Sorry about the delay. We decided to randomly choose SIX winners since Castle Crashers turned 6 this year. Thank you all for wishing CC a happy bday :) Here are the winners:

Boggle_Playing_Chicken

Ninja Lemur

Jaredman89

8-bit Ginger

Roy-G-Biv

KMKHunter

Congrats!

Didn't win but congrats to those who did!

Hey Everyone! Sorry about the delay. We decided to randomly choose SIX winners since Castle Crashers turned 6 this year. Thank you all for wishing CC a happy bday :) Here are the winners:

Boggle_Playing_Chicken

Ninja Lemur

Jaredman89

8-bit Ginger

Roy-G-Biv

KMKHunter

Congrats!

Dangit. I never win anything... I guess theres always the seventh aniverery... if they even have a contest. :cry:

I like the Necromancer, I like his style of fighting, music, and how he is tougher then the wizard.

Screw My Life, didn't know.

Edited by superBRADY777

do you no longer say

It probably is, along with the emerald sword that comes with Hatty Hattington so I agree with you (I don't have it but I want it)