Sign in to follow this  
Potatofarm71

New Gameplay Teaser

Here's a small bit of gameplay I filmed. The second half is mostly just the trailer stuff from the opening post.

I'm heartbroken I can't go. *sob sob sob*

Theres always next year.

ok mom ninja lemur :P

Game 4 already looks great!

I absolutely love TRPGs and this was a wholesomely unexpected direction that The Behemoth has taken. 

Although I'm curious as to how player turns go.

Is there a specific order in which you can move your units, ala Final Fantasy Tactics?

Or is it like a "player turn" where you use the turn to move your entire force at once, like Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Disgaea, etc?

Their stage demo for GameSpot is up on YouTube now.

Game 4 already looks great!

I absolutely love TRPGs and this was a wholesomely unexpected direction that The Behemoth has taken. 

Although I'm curious as to how player turns go.

Is there a specific order in which you can move your units, ala Final Fantasy Tactics?

Or is it like a "player turn" where you use the turn to move your entire force at once, like Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Disgaea, etc?

It seems like they're going the Fire Emblem route with player turns and enemy turns.

You can cycle between units when moving them, but once you confirm your turn they all pretty much move at once.