Sign in to follow this  
l33tsp33ker

coneheads=dark side?

There called periwinkle knights because their castle is that color and on the char. select screen the backround is periwinkle. :D

There called periwinkle knights because their castle is that color and on the char. select screen the backround is periwinkle. :D

Dan (or was it Kelly?) said that it was Emil calling it the Periwinkle Knight (because of his light saber) but it's "official" name is like everyone else says, the Conehead.

And you are invading them, but the Cyclops does steal a princess, so I guess it evens each other out...or not. I really don't care! :lol:

Guest Unluckymonk

ahh guys we went over this last time there called periwinkles knights because of there animal counter part The Periwinkle its a gastropod look it up on google or wiki

No, Emil thought he was being funny naming Conhead the Periwinkle Knight. That's why it was named the Periwinkle Knight pre-release.

Referring to the snail and shell though is coincidence, and actually amusing.

Also, favorite Arena character :ugeek:

They might be evil, this is how they got the princess, the cyclops bought the princess from thieves for its son to marry, the thieves stole the princesses from the barbarians, and the barbarians stole the princesses from you. I don't expect leader of an army is going to take kindly to you going in to the church during wedding with the leaders son getting married when you are holding a weapon, having it unsheathed when it seems like the place is being invaded.

I thought that it was called periwinkle because of the sea snail of the same name. It has a spiraled, cone-likehead. :ugeek:

edit: I'm sorry, I didn't read the previous post on the matter.

I think that their should be like the leader of the thieves and hes like robin hood and he should help you in some parts. Yaeh that would be awesome if you could choose an AI ally dude to be exactly like apeasant or grey knight and they should help you!!!! :D