Sign in to follow this  
BlueNInja666

Looking For Fbi Agent #2

I almost have a full collection. I only need FBI Agent #2 and am willing to offer some pretty rare star heads for one.

The heads I have up for trade are:

Lava Lamp

Rammy

Toast

The Monster

The Final Unicorn

Groundhog

Ms. Pump

Swamp Bro

Cyber Monday (present)

Stubby

Hatzilla

Gerard

Man Birth

Rose

Winston

Alien Hominid

Castle Crasher

I also have  around 2,000 gems and 380 yarn but I doubt anyone would want that. I'm willing to trade multiple heads if necessary.

mmmmmmm................ I have agent #2 but it is said to be "the rarest head in the game" so the only head I would be willing to trade would be the unicorn but I'd need time to think about it. Gamertag is in signature.

mmmmmmm................ I have agent #2 but it is said to be "the rarest head in the game" so the only head I would be willing to trade would be the unicorn but I'd need time to think about it. Gamertag is in signature.

Wait, how would it be the rarest? What about Scuba Steve? He was released in fall of last year, and hasn't been rereleased since.

Okay, well I'll add you and let you think it over. If it would help your decision I could throw in another head you don't have :)

Wait, how would it be the rarest? What about Scuba Steve? He was released in fall of last year, and hasn't been rereleased since.

Yeah, I'm not sure why exactly he is, but he does seem to be. I see scuba steve a lot more than FBI Agent #2, maybe his feature was really hard idk

Okay, well I'll add you and let you think it over. If it would help your decision I could throw in another head you don't have :)

Yeah, I'm not sure why exactly he is, but he does seem to be. I see scuba steve a lot more than FBI Agent #2, maybe his feature was really hard idk

Yeah the playlist was really difficult. I have both of them :P

Both of the playlists were equally hard in my opinion.

@meltedcow

Update: I found someone through lobby hopping and traded for an FBI Agent #2, sorry. All the ones listed except for final unicorn and rose are extras for me so if you need any of them I'll give you one.

@meltedcow

Update: I found someone through lobby hopping and traded for an FBI Agent #2, sorry. All the ones listed except for final unicorn and rose are extras for me so if you need any of them I'll give you one.

Thanks. I'm going to sound like a pleb when I say this, but...

Lava Lamp pls lol. I gave Rammy away, so I can settle for him as well.

@meltedcow

Lol, and I'm down for giving you lava lamp, but I DEMAND YARN! If you have any.. I just like having a big number there lol.. I'll have to figure out what to do with the rest of my extras later. Invite me if you're on right now

@meltedcow

Lol, and I'm down for giving you lava lamp, but I DEMAND YARN! If you have any.. I just like having a big number there lol.. I'll have to figure out what to do with the rest of my extras later. Invite me if you're on right now

This offer also applies to cat guard. I actually meant to send it to him but I guess I looked at who posted wrong.. whatever

I'm guessing the offer applies only to cat guard/melted cow but in any case... I got yarn if you're willing to trade for one of your extras?

Well I do have to get rid of some extras so why not.. Any one head on that list but lava lamp, unicorn or rose, just invite me when you can, i'm on right now. I'll probably just start a giveaway post now..

Edited by BlueNInja666

Okay. Let me see if I have any. I give it away sometimes.

@meltedcow

Edited by MeltedCow

Well that's very generous of you, thanks for the opportunity. I'm interested in monster if it's still available?

Yeah, you can have that one. Just add me when you get a chance: GT: blueninja666

can i has unicorn? I need like 10 heads 'till im done.... I thought the (former?) lil bub cult needed yarn...

I stopped last year and I really need unicorn. Could ya help?

Unfortunately I don't have any extra unicorns :/ You're welcome to choose a different one though. I'll start an actual star head giveaway post, so please check that for the updated list. Cat Guard, I'll reserve a rare head for you. Whether you have it or not you can always use extra rare heads lol

I'm going to start an actual star head give away thread so I'll refer you over there for an updated list.

P.S. Neat, I have a hot topic lol

Edited by BlueNInja666
  • Upvote 1