Cat Guard

Favorite User

I like anyone who :arrow: lil bub...

Speaking of lil bub, I wanted to change my profile picture to a extended signature kinda like Forgotten Knight... can anyone help me?

NEVER FEAR..........actually idk how \_(._.)_/

Speaking of lil bub, I wanted to change my profile picture to a extended signature kinda like Forgotten Knight... can anyone help me?

Did you mean:

\_(._.)_/

l_l

/  \

woops... kinda chubby... fixed!

*why did it double post?*

well then how did you do yours?

Can't really pick I like a lot of people here... but if I had to...

I'd probably have to go with Chris because I've had the most social interaction with him and I still remember that amazing message he left me way back when on one of my fan art threads.

I do like and respect almost everyone on the forums and like to imagine it as kind of a (albeit dysfunctional) family.

jk RELAXZ iz 2kewl4 skel

• Upvote 1

It's nice to know that I'm a fan favorite around here, hurrah hurrah! Anyways besides me I would say the coolest member around is Chris. I don't know what he did to start earning my respect but even when I was a wee baby chicken on the forums, I was respecting that dudes authority. It also helps that I have him as a friend on Xbox and he's has great taste in video games.

Also rip Zugama I miss you

• Upvote 1

I like everyone here.  :arrow:

Also thank you guys for your kind words. I'm flattered!

• Upvote 6

Cat Guard is my favorite I want to grow up to be just like him!

Aw........ Thanks! That means alot from a new member. I actually joined around 4 months ago and hearing that makes me feel good ;-)

• Upvote 1

MorgLikesGames is my favorite I want to grow up to be just like him!

I fixed it for you

• Upvote 2

IndustrialKnight is my favorite I want to grow up to be just like him! I also think he is so beautiful.

Agreed, I want to have babies with IndustrialKnight, MorgKnight babies. NOTICE ME INDUSTRIAL SEMPAI!

There's enough love to go around gentlemen.

• Upvote 2

Cat Guard is my favorite I want to grow up to be just like him! I also think Morg and DK smell...

Agreed, I want to have kittens with Cat Guard, Guard babies. NOTICE ME CAT SEMPAI!

I wish someone loved me... :?

You guys need to put your reading glasses on... And don't try typing with your toes since you made lots of... "typos"

(USER) is my favorite I want to grow up to be just like (GENDER)! I also think (GENDER) is so beautiful.

Agreed, I want to have babies with (USER), (USER COMBINATION/SHIP) babies. NOTICE ME (USER) SEMPAI!

There's enough love to go around gentlemen.

Aaand done.

Enjoy your template, Spielberg.

• Upvote 1

Obama is my favorite I want to grow up to be just like him! I also think he is so beautiful.

Agreed, I want to have babies with Obama, Morbama babies. NOTICE ME OBAMA SEMPAI!

"There's enough love to go around gentlemen." -Obama

Aaand done.

Enjoy your template, Spielberg.

• Upvote 2

You're my favorite user                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Thanks for being so cool- The Cat of battleblock

You're my favorite user                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Thanks for being so cool- The Cat of battleblock

Gosh dangit... I was gonna say:

Your my favorite user. No, not him, but you.

Nsfw

I had to, but this isn't directed at you CG in a mean way, it's mainly a reminder...

I can't play mother 3 is one of my favorite newer members to be perfectly honest.

finally_found_this_in_colour_enjoy_oh_bo

Edited by I can't play Mother 3
  • Upvote 2

Nsfw

I had to, but this isn't directed at you CG in a mean way, it's mainly a reminder...

Thats what happens when you are texting while on a walk...