GT: Pratt dog20

________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for unicorn willing to give 15 yarn and 700 gems add me if interested

________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S Moding Glitching and scamming are not acceptable and you will be reported  note I  will be recording while trading with you but I wont post it to yt twitch or anything unless I give it to behemoth

ADD ME AND MSG ME IF INTRESTED

Stay Sexy my friends 8-)  :arrow:

You must be a fool. Nobody is going to make a trade like that, AND trust you to give them all the gems. Not to mention, why would anyone want yarn? I collect yarn just for giggles, but nobody will trade the Unicorn for 15 yarn. Unless they are a noob, and doesn't have all the weapons. If that was the case, they more than likely would have traded the Unicorn before that time. Which begs the question: How did they get it in the first place? Common sense is something you should use before making a silly and useless post like this.

Edited by Ledd Mango