Sign in to follow this  
SaltOnToast

Unforgotten Realms

Let me first start by saying I'm very disappointed that this thread does not already exist.

Unforgotten realms is an online web-show created, animated, and voiced by Robert Moran.  

The plot of the show is to friends playing a dungeons and dragons type game. The show does start off slow but becomes amazing and generally very funny over time.

The animation is not the best but does have a certain charm.

Over all its a very clever show and think it does deserve a fair chance.

It is however on hold (around episode 50) as the creator is making a game based on the show called "Unforgotten Quest" 

(Although no idea when its coming out as the creator seems to be completely side tracked by his sudden minecraft youtube fame.)

You can find the show here: http://blip.tv/wittywizard#!page=1 

by scrolling down a bit and setting all episodes to season 1,2 or 3.

394640_398073606906076_293612994_n.jpg?o

Hahaha man this show is old.... I remember watching this on The Escapist (?) i believe. I really loved the show and I was disappointed when the creator put it in a indefinite hiatus. I hope he can do what Doraleous and Associates did and do a kickstarter or something to get the show back up and running.

• Upvote 1

Hahaha man this show is old.... I remember watching this on The Escapist (?) i believe. I really loved the show and I was disappointed when the creator put it in a indefinite hiatus. I hope he can do what Doraleous and Associates did and do a kickstarter or something to get the show back up and running.

Unfortunately he already used his kickstarter time to get his game funded that was supposed to come out early this year... but theirs still no game so we all know how that went... All I ever see from him is minecraft stuff now which makes me sad, he seems to have forgotten his roots, he still works on the game, I follow its dev tumblr (even though it only gets an update like every 3 months) and pray that one day the game will be released and he will continue the series.

Edited by SaltOnToast

I know he did a kickstarter to fund a game, im speaking more about doing one to fund the show. I know a very popular thing for animators is patreon because people can donate any amount they want directly to the creators to fund their daily lifes and projects. Matt Melvin formerly from Cyanide and Happiness just started one and makes over 1000.00 a month just based on monthly donations. I think Rob could do something along those lines.

Edit: Rob does have a patreon page. He makes over 3700 from his donations monthly so he can do what he loves doing. I hope he can use some of that to finish the game and then continue the unforgotten realms series.

Edited by Oh Butler