Sign in to follow this  
Ashdood

What's Up With That Hat.....

Respond what role the hat will play in game 4 and what YOU think it is

e.g:

I think that the hat possessed Hatty and sent him into a unconscious state, and at the end of battleblock theater when

Hatty sends out a giant green laser, it somehow turns him evil. And that stamper is playing the role of hatty and has been since the beginning of battleblock theater

WARNING: THERE MAY BE SPOILERS BELOW, READ WITH CAUTION AND USE THE SPOILER BB CODE WHEN POSTING SOMETHING THAT CONTAINS A SPOILER!

Stay cool 8-)

~Ashdood

EDIT: I'm reading my theory again and thinking, wait... what?

Edited by Ashdood

So Stamper was Hatty the entire time? This is actually a REALLY good theory, and I would be sad if that isn't the case.

Except for the end song and cut scenes ( except the intro )

Edited by Ashdood

how can hatty be stamper, when stamper says "oh look, its hatty!"?

I think all can agree that Hatty was a bit messed up and possessed. He probably lost his memory in some way and was narrating his past life. Hatty probably had a name too, but the only memories he has are of the hat. 

how can hatty be stamper, when stamper says "oh look, its hatty!"?

I think all can agree that Hatty was a bit messed up and possessed. He probably lost his memory in some way and was narrating his past life. Hatty probably had a name too, but the only memories he has are of the hat. 

OMG! I JUST THOUGHT OF BEING HATTY FOR HALLOWEEN! I was thinking about Stamper being Hatty, and Im like " I'll be hatty!" Thanks alot IndustrialKnight... probuably be the last time I'll even go trick or treating... since Im short for a almost 16 yr old, I can say Im 14 :P

Wait...What? What did I say?

• Upvote 1

Stamper isn't Hatty. No. Never. Stop thinking about it. Stop. Right now.

Someone call the queen bee because we got Mr. Buzz Kill over here.

Honey-queen.jpg Why do you call?

What if Stamper is the player character the entire time, and he just went crazy after everything that happened, so he pretty much narrates his life out loud and refers to himself in the third person?

Or maybe it's just a videogame and The Behemoth doesn't care

What if Stamper is the player character the entire time, and he just went crazy after everything that happened, so he pretty much narrates his life out loud and refers to himself in the third person?

But how do you explain multiple people? Multi-Stampers?

have you ever seen the original opening for Battleblock Theater MeltedCow? Basically, it was supposed to only be the player(circle head) and Hatty(square head) but in the final build/beta, it was a group of friends. In the old trailer. Stamper does NOT know the name of the player. Again due to possible amnesia. But it's just a theory.

have you ever seen the original opening for Battleblock Theater MeltedCow? Basically, it was supposed to only be the player(circle head) and Hatty(square head) but in the final build/beta, it was a group of friends. In the old trailer. Stamper does NOT know the name of the player. Again due to possible amnesia. But it's just a theory.

Well, yes.

But in all logic, Stamper isn't 320 prisoners.

I know my theory isnt the best ( at all ), this topic was for people to post their theories on the hat :P

Don't mind MeltedCow's communism, he doesn't believe in fun and speculation. I swear to god if someone attacks me for this post I will strike back with fury...Love yall...

I know my theory isnt the best ( at all ), this topic was for people to post their theories on the hat :P

Don't mind MeltedCow's communism, he doesn't believe in fun and speculation. I swear to god if someone attacks me for this post I will strike back with fury...Love yall...

Isn't that what the behemoth about? ( Fun and speculation )

Edited by Ashdood
  • Upvote 1

Stamper isn't anyone... Just the narrator... Right? Sorry I'm not geek when it comes to The Behemoth. (Not saying you guys are.) But is Stamper supposed to be someone telling the story? Who would he be? The player and refers to himself in third-person? (Which is extremely creepy.) Or is he Hatty? Case closed, he's the Narrator. There may just be NO CONNECTION between Game 4 and BBT, and Stamper just returns to play... Whatever that guy was in the trailer. :P

Stamper isn't anyone... Just the narrator... Right? Sorry I'm not geek when it comes to The Behemoth. (Not saying you guys are.) But is Stamper supposed to be someone telling the story? Who would he be? The player and refers to himself in third-person? (Which is extremely creepy.) Or is he Hatty? Case closed, he's the Narrator. There may just be NO CONNECTION between Game 4 and BBT, and Stamper just returns to play... Whatever that guy was in the trailer. :P

Spoiler Alert!!!

But at the end of BBT Hatty shot his lil hat beam at the space bear killing it causing it to hit planet Earth.

Edited by L3gendaryGhostX

But at the end of BBT Hatty shot his lil hat beam at the space bear killing it causing it to hit planet Earth.

SPOILER ALERT?!?!?

SPOILER ALERT?!?!?
Oops!!!! :( :'(

(MAJOR SPOILER ALERT! AVERT YOUR EYES THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T SEE THE GAME 4 TRAILER OR FINISHED BATTLEBLOCK THEATER! AVERT THEM!!!)

(ps. i also do not know how to do the spoiler hidden thingy either.)

ya know, as far as i remember, stamper actually said he plays the voice of hatty. The reason why this makes sense as far as narration says is through the small clues from his quotes. "best friend in all the land" "a very handsome fellow" etc. One quote to throw everyone off is at the end when hatty says " oh i get it! because of the...myes! It all makes sense now!" he would've remembered something that didn't make sense to him before in a shocking scenario such as this....IF HE WERE CONSIOUS!

Every theory hatty said was true if you think about it. The cats are aliens, mutated disasters, and genetic experiments gone array. the hat was blessed by a voodoo witch doctor then cursed later on. the story of purrham furbottom is still a true one.

piece these together and you get a story of a bunch of cats who were once normal but evolved and became aliens after aliens did experiments on them possibly to stop a war. they all fight for a common cause: to kill their enemy!

At this point you may be thinking, "WHOA MAN! this kinda thing seems like mashed potatoes with ranch! all weird and discustingly not right!" but keep reading cuz things about to get all crazy doo doo weirdness all over the carpet of your mind!

A boat crashes onto an island with emeralds in places that are too dangerous for a kitty and a hat that can shoot a powerful laser that can only be powered by emeralds. 321 people, all friends, become prisoner to these cats. the cats put everyone in jail, except one. That "one" had to be the one who everyone loves and would do anything for. they put them to work. To free a prisoner, they needed to buy them out of custody by using the very gems they have collected and the cats desire.

By the time the game ends, the cats have tons of gems, and a vegetablised hatty to control their emerald laser weapon of death and demise. Hatty's soul is released and split; as a blessed side and a cursed side. a yin and yang. the evil soul of the hat is released with the laser to the planet game 4 takes place in. Meanwhile normal hatty narrarates his story. neither of them have a body due to the other one dying due to starvation or something.... mabe death by crying too much...i dunno.

still there's my theory. also if it says batty instead of hatty anywhere, blame it on auto correct.