I can just tell you when I found out I wasn't in the beta for BBT I was heartbroken,litteraly my hear sank.

So I was wondering when Game 4 comes out will there be another beta.

NOTE: ONLY BEHEMOTH EMPLOYEES COMMENT

There was a beta for BBT on Xbox Live and Steam so there is a high chance that there might be a Game 4 beta.

NOTE: NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR NOTE

• Upvote 2

Since having a Beta for your game is the new meta for marketing, I wouldn't be surprised if they have another Beta for Game 4 when it gets close to launch.  The Behemoth actually takes their Betas seriously, too, and actually ask for our feedback during them, so I'd be happy if there was a Beta when the time comes.

Note: Don't expect any employees to really talk here.  Most of them are too busy with other things.

I can just tell you when I found out I wasn't in the beta for BBT I was heartbroken,litteraly my hear sank.

So I was wondering when Game 4 comes out will there be another beta.

NOTE: ONLY BEHEMOTH EMPLOYEES COMMENT

You can't expect them to announce a beta this instant.

They only just announced the game.

It'll be announced when it's announced.

Until then you have to wait.

If Game 4 doesn't have online multiplayer, a season pass, Day 1 DLC, a community market, microtransactions and iOS support then I'm not buying it

NOTE: The DLC better come first to Xbox One too

• Upvote 2

If Game 4 doesn't have online multiplayer, a season pass, Day 1 DLC, a community market, microtransactions and iOS support then I'm not buying it

NOTE: The DLC better come first to Xbox One too

You forgot the level cap that is only removed by additional dlc and a limited edition xbox one bundle *Cough* sunset overdrive sucks *Cough*

If you look back on the Betas for the Xbox and Steam versions of BattleBlock theater...

The Behemoth actually takes their Betas seriously, too, and actually ask for our feedback during them.

...So yes most likely. It helps them refine the game and the gaming experience to try and make it more appealing (I think they might have done that already) to the general public.

NOTE: IF THEY DON'T RELEASE THE BATTLEBLOCK THEATER DLC BEFORE GAME 4, I WILL UN-BUCKLE MAH PANTS IN RAGE.