UnidentifiedFlyingUnicorn

Looking For Unicorn / Gerald

Edit : i have gerald now, Human birth is here too!

I have :

Theif

Nose Knows

Lava lamp

Human Birth

Fat Kid

Gerald

Cyber Monday

CC

AH

Rose

Peabody

FBI agent rectangle

Paul

Donuts

Troll

Barbarian

Santa

Little Feets

Hooshmand

Jonny four

Toothbrush

Giraffey

Snail

Triple threat

Moose

Furbottom

I see you

and last but not least (JK just last) Star...

Edited by UnidentifiedFlyingUnicorn

You don't need the Unicorn. It will be given out very soon due to the re-releasing of star heads. Garard, however, has already been re-released. So you should get him quickly.

You don't need the Unicorn. It will be given out very soon due to the re-releasing of star heads. Garard, however, has already been re-released. So you should get him quickly.

how do you know if there being re-released soon lol? I saw u said the same thing on another topic.

Edited by foote711

how do you know if there being re-released soon lol? I saw u said the same thing on another topic.
Because the fact that they were one of the first to be released. Just like Cat Control and Boom!. Edited by Ledd Mango

i will give you up to 5000 gems for the fat kid or unicorn head

You more than likely don't have 5000 gems on the leaderboards, regardless on hand, besides, who guaranteed that you aren't a scammer? Not to mention he doesn't have the Unicorn (yet). Either way, nobody would be foolish enough to even want to trade either of those for 5000 gems, scam or not.

i will give you up to 5000 gems for the fat kid or unicorn head

You more than likely don't have 5000 gems on the leaderboards, regardless on hand, besides, who guaranteed that you aren't a scammer? Not to mention he doesn't have the Unicorn (yet). Either way, nobody would be foolish enough to even want to trade either of those for 5000 gems, scam or not.

I know him he is not lying we both have 5000 well not Anymore we have 200 now