Sign in to follow this  
Professor Choak

destructible crates and skeletons

You don't really think it's from Indiana Jones do you?

Its really hard to get your sarcasm (if you're even using it :| )

Pssshhht.....

Zombies are boring, slow, and stupid. Where's the fun in that?

:P

You never played dead rising did you?

Just because they were slow and stupid didn't mean their massive numbers wouldn't suck the life out of you.

Pssshhht.....

Zombies are boring, slow, and stupid. Where's the fun in that?

:P

You never played dead rising did you?

Just because they were slow and stupid didn't mean their massive numbers wouldn't suck the life out of you.

Dead Rising = Slaughter fest :D

I played it at a friends house (before I got my own xbox) and I loved it. The clown was creepy though

I suffer from clownaphobia :oops::cry:

I like the skeletons in this game but in Diablo 3 theres a lot of enemies including zombies, crates, skeletons, and walking trees :shock:

Well this here's Castle Crashers and if you don't speak the language, GET OUT! Wait...what? :lol:

Yeah well you guys are all wrongs that is a scene from winnie the pooh rise of the honey lovers :shock: No but seriuosly zombies are dumb and every single frikin game has zombies :x in it even halo and plus skeletons are awesomer than ugly things that are all like "BRAINS RAR MAY YOUR BRAIN MELT FROM LOOKING AT MY FUGLY AS HELL FACE"

he looks like hes telling the skeleton how to use that shield!

"Ok stupid person, this thing is called a shield you put it in way of sharp thingy" :lol:

Those were his last words before that second skeleton chopped his head off :lol:

Skeletons > Zombies because zombies are stupid >_< and skeletons scared the hell out of me on Elder scrolls [6am in morning + Tiredness], and the whole ninja thing is of course the uber long myth to "Ninja Pirates"

Skeletons > Zombies because zombies are stupid >_< and skeletons scared the hell out of me on Elder scrolls [6am in morning + Tiredness], and the whole ninja thing is of course the uber long myth to "Ninja Pirates"

Amen dude. Amen. :lol:

Jason and the Argonauts was an amazing film at its time of release

Those effects were the best of their time dude!

I think they're making a video game of it...

I'm not sure, it could be some other Ancient Greek Myth/Legend :P

I am not so sure that CC's art style would really work with Zombies. How would you show the rotting gore like qualities that most of us have grown accustomed to seeing attributed to a zombie? Don't get me wrong, I think the art style is great and perfect for CC, but maybe that's why then went with the cleaner Skeletons rather then the gory Zombies? Just a theory.